Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2016, 11:46 AM   #5945
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
There's three settings, Quick, Enhanced, Slim. I use Quick.
I understand that but I was just curious to which play you go with when using quick as it doesn't always display the strategy call first. Do you scroll down to the first strategy call and use that one? Just curious.

Last edited by JayD; 12-20-2016 at 11:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 11:48 AM   #5946
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I understand that but I was just curious to which play you go with when using quick as it doesn't always display the strategy call first Do you scroll down to the first strategy call and use that one?
No dude. When using quick, it will only give you one play selection when you select Coach Suggestions, I select that play.
Old 12-20-2016, 11:48 AM   #5947
Pro

OVR: 1

so tried out the new set, played pretty fn amazing actually with 15/15 minutes and clock, i lost 17-13 but only thing i found funny is that even with human at 100 INT i didn't get one INT, and they got 4 which 2 was actually my fault, the other 2 was just madden cheese
Old 12-20-2016, 11:58 AM   #5948
All Star

JayD's Arena

Quote:
No dude. When using quick, it will only give you one play selection when you select Coach Suggestions, I select that play.
I may be confused but it doesn't always display the coach suggestion "strategy" first. It will sometimes display "community" or "favorites" first.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:00 PM   #5949
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
I may be confused but it doesn't always display the coach suggestion "strategy" first. It will sometimes display "community" or "favorites" first.
Yeah you're way off idk what you're talking about lol
Old 12-20-2016, 12:02 PM   #5950
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Idk why it's so difficult, all I do is go to Visual Settings and there's an option that says "Play Call Style" I select "Quick". When I play a game there will be options when I'm picking my play, Coach Suggestions will be at the top and I select that, since I picked Quick there will only be 1 play suggested, if you pick Enhanced it would be three plays suggested and Slim is basically Enhanced just slimmer.
Old 12-20-2016, 12:14 PM   #5951
Pro

OVR: 1

J don't even look at the play just select quick and just hit whatever button it says to start to play, boom success lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 01:40 PM   #5952
All Star

JayD's Arena

Quote:
Idk why it's so difficult, all I do is go to Visual Settings and there's an option that says "Play Call Style" I select "Quick". When I play a game there will be options when I'm picking my play, Coach Suggestions will be at the top and I select that, since I picked Quick there will only be 1 play suggested, if you pick Enhanced it would be three plays suggested and Slim is basically Enhanced just slimmer.
That one play will change between strategy, community or favorite play. All I was wondering if you scroll till you see the chess piece which would be the strategy play call. This effects nothing I was just curious on others play calling routine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »