Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2016, 03:03 PM   #5953
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
That one play will change between strategy, community or favorite play. All I was wondering if you scroll till you see the chess piece which would be the strategy play call. This effects nothing I was just curious on others play calling routine.
I pick the play that's suggested and if I don't like it I'll just call an audible.
Old 12-20-2016, 03:31 PM   #5954
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I pick the play that's suggested and if I don't like it I'll just call an audible.
Love the new sliders Flazko. Plays great but at halftime Rodgers is
19/19 265 yards and 3 tds. With accuracy at 0 I haven't seen one bad throw all of his 20 yard passes are off his back foot and he's hitting them all haha.
Old 12-20-2016, 03:34 PM   #5955
Rookie

Let me re-phrase that 22-23 307 and 4 tds at halftime for Rodgers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2016, 03:35 PM   #5956
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
Love the new sliders Flazko. Plays great but at halftime Rodgers is
19/19 265 yards and 3 tds. With accuracy at 0 I haven't seen one bad throw all of his 20 yard passes are off his back foot and he's hitting them all haha.
Gotta get pressure. I see a good amount in my games.

Getting pressure will alter the throws.
Old 12-20-2016, 03:39 PM   #5957
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The thing about All Madden Cpu qbs, you gotta get good pressure, hurry the qb, it will alter their passes, you also gotta play good defense. In my games I use the DE so I'm getting good pressure, I'm right in his face, that's how the NFL is, if a qb has no pressure and has time in the pocket he's gonna tear you up. I see the qb make some over throws, throw out of bounds or I get some knockdowns. Qbs usually are no more than 70% in my games.
Old 12-20-2016, 03:43 PM   #5958
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
The thing about All Madden Cpu qbs, you gotta get good pressure, hurry the qb, it will alter their passes, you also gotta play good defense. In my games I use the DE so I'm getting good pressure, I'm right in his face, that's how the NFL is, if a qb has no pressure and has time in the pocket he's gonna tear you up. I see the qb make some over throws, throw out of bounds or I get some knockdowns. Qbs usually are no more than 70% in my games.
I usually man the MLB but I sometimes switch to DE I've always used 3-4 so I'm use to using one of the MLB but I'm switching to 4-3 and I just don't get any pressure at all compared to the 3-4
Old 12-20-2016, 03:46 PM   #5959
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Currently 6-4 in the 3rd season of my Jets franchise (1st red set). Started off with some close wins, but the defense was a bit of a problem. I’m building my teams to run a tampa 2 type defense, but we are just not good enough yet. Pass rush isn’t strong enough to get consistent pressure (and injuries played a part as well), I do send a couple of blitzes and have had some success with it. Offensively we throw too many INT’s (currently at 18). I may lower INT’s to 47 from 50, but we’ll see. I use play the moments to keep my results honest so I have to build a good team and not just be good on the sticks.

We’ve had some bad losses to the Bills and Browns and it’s been fun so far. We play Brady twice in the next three weeks (I lowered his age so he stays til he is 45) and we gotta split the season series or we’ll probably have to play for a wildcard so it’s getting interesting down the stretch run!

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch
Old 12-20-2016, 03:46 PM   #5960
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylej003
I usually man the MLB but I sometimes switch to DE I've always used 3-4 so I'm use to using one of the MLB but I'm switching to 4-3 and I just don't get any pressure at all compared to the 3-4
Yeah well you gotta get pressure to alter the throws. I promise if you get constant pressure you will see incomplete passes. Being 100% honest, since I changed to all madden three weeks ago I haven't had a qb go more than 70% against me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »