Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 746 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-20-2016, 03:47 PM   #5961
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSeahawks
Currently 6-4 in the 3rd season of my Jets franchise (1st red set). Started off with some close wins, but the defense was a bit of a problem. Iím building my teams to run a tampa 2 type defense, but we are just not good enough yet. Pass rush isnít strong enough to get consistent pressure (and injuries played a part as well), I do send a couple of blitzes and have had some success with it. Offensively we throw too many INTís (currently at 18). I may lower INTís to 47 from 50, but weíll see. I use play the moments to keep my results honest so I have to build a good team and not just be good on the sticks.

Weíve had some bad losses to the Bills and Browns and itís been fun so far. We play Brady twice in the next three weeks (I lowered his age so he stays til he is 45) and we gotta split the season series or weíll probably have to play for a wildcard so itís getting interesting down the stretch run!
Sounds fun bro. How many Users u got in your league?
Old 12-20-2016, 04:39 PM   #5962
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Sounds fun bro. How many Users u got in your league?
It's an offline CFM. CPU giving me a challenge lol. Scores are a little on the high side, but it's not unreasonable. Had a nice game against the Dolphins where it was 16-13 after 3 quarters. We exploded for 3 TD's and won 34-23 despite 6 turnovers and even got a tipped pass off someone's helmet for an INT.

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

Twitch
Old 12-20-2016, 04:40 PM   #5963
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSeahawks
It's an offline CFM. CPU giving me a challenge lol. Scores are a little on the high side, but it's not unreasonable. Had a nice game against the Dolphins where it was 16-13 after 3 quarters. We exploded for 3 TD's and won 34-23 despite 6 turnovers and even got a tipped pass off someone's helmet for an INT.
Nice. You can always lower quarter length to help with constant high scores, if it bothers u.
Old 12-20-2016, 05:02 PM   #5964
Rookie

Do you have any recommendations for what settings to use for user vs user play?
Old 12-20-2016, 05:04 PM   #5965
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTHokie525
Do you have any recommendations for what settings to use for user vs user play?
Default All-Pro with default settings (Normal speed, Speed parity at 50, injury and fatigue at 50, default auto subs, default penalties)
Old 12-20-2016, 05:16 PM   #5966
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Flazko I noticed after all of the changed and patch screw ups, that the purple set is too easy now. I think the blue set is a lot more challenging now. I think Madden needs an overhaul next year and can everything. The animations really look silly and the clunkiness of body physics is terrible. Hopefully EA works on this BIG time for 18
Old 12-20-2016, 05:26 PM   #5967
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Well the cpu and I just put up 34 in the 1st quarter using the PLF set, quickly quit after that. I think Ill try one of your other sets.
Old 12-20-2016, 05:29 PM   #5968
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Flazko I noticed after all of the changed and patch screw ups, that the purple set is too easy now. I think the blue set is a lot more challenging now. I think Madden needs an overhaul next year and can everything. The animations really look silly and the clunkiness of body physics is terrible. Hopefully EA works on this BIG time for 18
I'm hoping for a better Challenge system because I hate not being able to challenge some catches or fumbles and the fumble recovery is trash, needs serious work, tired of multiple guys kicking the ball all over the place instead of falling on the ball or picking it up and of course fingers crossed for a Simulation difficulty.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »