Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 75 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-31-2016, 09:51 PM   #593
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbanut23
I definitely need to drop the user run block. Sure I run off Staley as much as possible but Hyde should not be having multiple 100 yard halves.
Yeah I'm getting at least 110 yards with elliot and an other 60 with Alfred Morris, I know I'm the Cowboys and we have a beast line but I feel cheesy when I see my running stats compared to the cpu rushing stats so I dropped my blocking to 5. It's a good balance for me

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2016, 09:55 PM   #594
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah I'm getting at least 110 yards with elliot and an other 60 with Alfred Morris, I know I'm the Cowboys and we have a beast line but I feel cheesy when I see my running stats compared to the cpu rushing stats so I dropped my blocking to 5. It's a good balance for me

Damn do you put Morris in manually? Cause most games Hyde gets 30+ carries and Davis will get maybe 5.
Old 08-31-2016, 09:57 PM   #595
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Damn do you put Morris in manually? Cause most games Hyde gets 30+ carries and Davis will get maybe 5.
Yes. I have Elliot as starter and Dunbar as my Wildcat and 3rd down back, I sub Morris into a couple different formations and I don't use McFadden because he's hurt in Real Life. I don't use any players that get hurt in preseason until they start playing in the regular season in real life.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:59 PM   #596
Rookie

Quote:
Yes. I have Elliot as starter and Dunbar as my Wildcat and 3rd down back, I sub Morris into a couple different formations and I don't use McFadden because he's hurt in Real Life. I don't use any players that get hurt in preseason until they start playing in the regular season in real life.

Damn I need to start doing that every game. When you have Blaine Gabbert, Jeff Driskel, and Tom Heincke throwing passes you need your run game on point lol
Old 08-31-2016, 10:01 PM   #597
Rookie

Quote:
I definitely need to drop the user run block. Sure I run off Staley as much as possible but Hyde should not be having multiple 100 yard halves.
How are you guys running so easily? With RB at 10 every defender gets off blocks in 0.5 seconds. I use the Bucs and they're a run first team, but I can't find any holes to run through. Also, are you seeing many broken tackles with tackling at 62? Seems like I can't even stiff arm a CB lol.
Old 08-31-2016, 10:03 PM   #598
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Damn I need to start doing that every game. When you have Blaine Gabbert, Jeff Driskel, and Tom Heincke throwing passes you need your run game on point lol
Wow... Surprised you haven't complained about passing game here on my thread jk. Yeah sub them in. You can do it before you start the game under coach settings on cfm or pause the game and do it but Ido it in game. I go to the formation and I flick the right stick to where it says "spell RB" or sometimes I press the Right Bumper (I think it's that button) and then select which RB I want in that formation. I do this because the players do fatigue but the auto subs work sometimes in cfm. It's kinda broken. One game they work. One game they don't. In play now auto subs isn't a problem.

Old 08-31-2016, 10:07 PM   #599
Rookie

Quote:
Wow... Surprised you haven't complained about passing game here on my thread jk. Yeah sub them in. You can do it before you start the game under coach settings on cfm or pause the game and do it but Ido it in game. I go to the formation and I flick the right stick to where it says "spell RB" or sometimes I press the Right Bumper (I think it's that button) and then select which RB I want in that formation. I do this because the players do fatigue but the auto subs work sometimes in cfm. It's kinda broken. One game they work. One game they don't. In play now auto subs isn't a problem.

Lol with those 3 there's no such thing as an unrealistically bad game. Though I'm a bit overly accurate with Driskel, but I also try to run the closest, simplest routes possible. Good to know about the subs, I'll definitely make sure I set them up going forward

Speaking of Driskel, now that I changed the speed to normal he really feels like a mobile QB
Old 08-31-2016, 10:25 PM   #600
Rookie

Something I haven't really looked too much into that I'm starting to notice is that defenders get injured so much more than offensive players. It doesn't matter if it's in game injuries or in sim but defense (and especially opposing ones) seem to get really thinned out by the end of the year. Just played the Falcons and they're missing 6 starters who all had various long injuries. Not sure if I'd call it unrealistic or anything just something I noticed.

Edit: I'm not sure if fatigue effects injuries, though it makes sense that it would, but the in game ones might just be because I string together long drives tiring out the defense.

Last edited by Nbanut23; 08-31-2016 at 10:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »