Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2016, 11:51 AM   #6017
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Oh man, I just finished watching the end of his game LOLOL. Lesson to be learned and absorbed here: don't pull your starters in the 3rd quarter. (Insert crying/laughing face here)
You have to feel for him, but man that was a terrible pass at the end. Id choke myself out if I did that
Old 12-21-2016, 12:09 PM   #6018
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You're welcome man
Have any input on taking over the opposing coaches and changing them to default playbooks and your autosub settings then retiring them?

Should I increase the fatigue if Im not getting good rotation?
Old 12-21-2016, 12:14 PM   #6019
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Have any input on taking over the opposing coaches and changing them to default playbooks and your autosub settings then retiring them?

Should I increase the fatigue if Im not getting good rotation?
I use them with 60 fatigue on 10 min quarters. First it depends on how long your quarter length is, you don't wanna go over 65 if you're using 15 mins, second you normally don't want to put sub in higher than 85 cuz then players won't come back in the game in the fourth quarter cuz they don't have enough energy. I get perfect rotations with what I use but you try higher in your Fatigue a little.

And my cousin does all that, he takes over other teams and changes their auto subs and playbooks but personally I still see cpu's get rotations and I don't edit their settings .
Old 12-21-2016, 12:17 PM   #6020
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
I use them with 60 fatigue on 10 min quarters. First it depends on how long your quarter length is, you don't wanna go over 65 if you're using 15 mins, second you normally don't want to put sub in higher than 85 cuz then players won't come back in the game in the fourth quarter cuz they don't have enough energy. I get perfect rotations with what I use but you try higher in your Fatigue a little.

And my cousin does all that, he takes over other teams and changes their auto subs and playbooks but personally I still see cpu's get rotations and I don't edit their settings .
Sweet, thanks man. Ill input your autosubs then play a game, see what happens. Then Ill up it to 65 fatigue and see what happens. Thanks for the input!
Old 12-21-2016, 12:18 PM   #6021
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Sweet, thanks man. Ill input your autosubs then play a game, see what happens. Then Ill up it to 65 fatigue and see what happens. Thanks for the input!
Ren uses my auto subs with 65 fatigue and he sets RBs to 90/92 I believe, he might wanna tell you himself but last time I used 65 Ezekiel Elliott never came back in the fourth. So I just use 60. My RBs rotate every two plays and D lineman are every 4-5 plays with what I have posted on first page auto subs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2016, 12:22 PM   #6022
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Ren uses my auto subs with 65 fatigue and he sets RBs to 90/92 I believe, he might wanna tell you himself but last time I used 65 Ezekiel Elliott never came back in the fourth. So I just use 60. My RBs rotate every two plays and D lineman are every 4-5 plays with what I have posted on first page auto subs.
Yeah I use 15 min qtrs with 12 second runoff, so maybe I should move it to 65. Before all my experimenting I had it on 65 and was getting good rotation.

Ill try that tonight, should get in at least a few games tonight!
Old 12-21-2016, 12:23 PM   #6023
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Customize auto subs how ever you like but I personally don't put "In" over 82.
Idk if you understand auto subs fully but "In" is the energy which starters come back in to the game, "Out" is the energy level which they leave out the game to get a breather. If you put "In" too high they won't come back in because they don't have enough energy to match whatever the "In" setting is.
Old 12-21-2016, 12:26 PM   #6024
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Customize auto subs how ever you like but I personally don't put "In" over 82.
Idk if you understand auto subs fully but "In" is the energy which starters come back in to the game, "Out" is the energy level which they leave out the game to get a breather. If you put "In" too high they won't come back in because they don't have enough energy to match whatever the "In" setting is.
Oh yeah I understand that, and have used your auto sub settings since you posted them. I just didnt see the new settings till this morning, and did notice your 10 minute qtrs last night but didnt think about the fatigue setting relating to that.

So yeah I think 65 fatigue, with your new settings and my clock settings will be on point. I just really want Jordan Howard to get some carries as well.

EDIT: On a sidenote Dak is the real deal, I hate the Cowboys but man that dude is for realz.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »