Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2016, 01:44 PM   #6041
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Idk how you could use any other team but your team, it's hard for me, I'm too dedicated to Dallas lol I wanna do a rebuild cfm but I don't have the heart to.
Yeah I live in Kansas City and love the Chiefs, but am a diehard Steelers fan so have a hard time doing any sort of long games with Chiefs franchises.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2016, 01:45 PM   #6042
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm Dallas die hard til I die. I got the tattoos to prove it. Got a skull with Cowboys helmet on my upper right arm when I was 16 and the stars on both my elbows when I was 19 lol It comes on handy when I go to the gas station or mall and I'm people see I'm wearing Cowboys apparel and right away say "you're a bandwagon fan", I pull up my sleeves and tell them "does that look like I'm a bandwagon fan?" lol I've been a cowboys fan since 1991, the day I was born, literally, my father had a newborn Cowboys outfit with gloves and Cowboys blanket the second I came out. Lol funny little story from Flazko there.
Old 12-21-2016, 01:48 PM   #6043
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yeah I live in Kansas City and love the Chiefs, but am a diehard Steelers fan so have a hard time doing any sort of long games with Chiefs franchises.
I'm from New Mexico, originally from Las Vegas New Mexico but I live in Albuquerque New Mexico. Albuquerque is a 30 minute flight to Denver and a 50 minute flight to Dallas. This is Cowboys and Broncos country there are a bit of 49ers, Raiders, and Steelers fans to but primarily Cowboys and Broncos and trust me it's a huge rivalry here.
Old 12-21-2016, 01:50 PM   #6044
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
I'm from New Mexico, originally from Las Vegas New Mexico but I live in Albuquerque New Mexico. Albuquerque is a 30 minute flight to Denver and a 50 minute flight to Dallas. This is Cowboys and Broncos country there are a bit of 49ers, Raiders, and Steelers fans to but primarily Cowboys and Broncos and trust me it's a huge rivalry here.
EWWwww broncos fans, Raiders fans...blah, blewey blah.

I hate the Cowboys but you gotta respect not only there current ability but there past super bowl victorys.
Old 12-21-2016, 02:00 PM   #6045
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
EWWwww broncos fans, Raiders fans...blah, blewey blah.

I hate the Cowboys but you gotta respect not only there current ability but there past super bowl victorys.
Hopefully we get that 6th ring this year, tired of my cousins running their mouth even tho we beat Pittsburgh this year lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2016, 02:01 PM   #6046
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Hopefully we get that 6th ring this year, tired of my cousins running their mouth even tho we beat Pittsburgh this year lol
Yeah that was a tough game for us, our defense is just NOT up to par.

Id rather see the Cowboys win then the Patriots or anyone else really. But if the Steelers make it in, haha all bets off
Old 12-21-2016, 02:04 PM   #6047
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yeah that was a tough game for us, our defense is just NOT up to par.

Id rather see the Cowboys win then the Patriots or anyone else really. But if the Steelers make it in, haha all bets off
I'm hoping for Cowboys vs Steelers or Cowboys vs Raiders Superbowl cuz My family is primarily Oakland and Denver fans (Denver ain't gonna make the playoffs) . I wouldn't mind the Patriots but I would love to play steelers cuz of the history and cuz this year's game they played was easily the best game of the year so far.
Old 12-21-2016, 02:08 PM   #6048
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
I'm hoping for Cowboys vs Steelers or Cowboys vs Raiders Superbowl cuz My family is primarily Oakland and Denver fans (Denver ain't gonna make the playoffs) . I wouldn't mind the Patriots but I would love to play steelers cuz of the history and cuz this year's game they played was easily the best game of the year so far.
The biggest problem I see with our team now is that Cameron Hayward is gone and we have a couple other bad injuries that make us weaker against the run. These happen of course as our two rookies Artie Burns and Sean Davis really come into there own. They have become much better over the last 6 games or so, while we lost some outstanding players to injury.

The Cowboys defense on the other hand is healthy and really coming on strong. Its a worrisome matchup for sure.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »