Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 759 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-21-2016, 03:39 PM   #6065
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yeah that dude is kinda beasting out the last few weeks, they need to put him in the rotation.
He's supposed to start this Monday vs Lions.
Old 12-21-2016, 04:01 PM   #6066
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What clock settings are u using?
15 minutes with 14 seconds accelerated clock.

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

Twitch
Old 12-21-2016, 04:38 PM   #6067
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Yeah I really like David Irving I have since we grabbed him last year they just don't play him enough.

He is a good situation pass rusher he isn't an every down guy but can never have enough pass rushers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
Old 12-21-2016, 04:40 PM   #6068
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
He is a good situation pass rusher he isn't an every down guy but can never have enough pass rushers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats one thing that I love about Emmanuel Ogbah in madden. His overall attributes make him outstanding versus the run, and a good pass rusher. A darn good every down DE.
Old 12-21-2016, 05:14 PM   #6069
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I decided Enhanced is much better than Quick. Enhanced will give you three options and show you why they're suggested, the options are; either because you frequently call that play and have success, it's part of your game plan because your opponent is scouted for calling certain plays during certain scenarios (strategy) , or it's suggested because the community has plenty of success calling that play for that scenario so they're suggesting you try that play. When you use Quick it will just suggest only one play, that play will be random based on the three options I just listed. You can always press left or right on your D-Pad to switch between the three options (Community, Strategy, Frequent) anyways.

Last edited by Flazko; 12-21-2016 at 05:16 PM.
Old 12-21-2016, 05:22 PM   #6070
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
I decided Enhanced is much better than Quick. Enhanced will give you three options and show you why they're suggested, the options are; either because you frequently call that play and have success, it's part of your game plan because your opponent is scouted for calling certain plays during certain scenarios (strategy) , or it's suggested because the community has plenty of success calling that play for that scenario so they're suggesting you try that play. When you use Quick it will just suggest only one play, that play will be random based on the three options I just listed. You can always press left or right on your D-Pad to switch between the three options (Community, Strategy, Frequent) anyways.
Yeah I use enhanced, and try to pick between all the plays given so that I dont call the same thing over and over again.
Old 12-21-2016, 05:23 PM   #6071
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yeah I use enhanced, and try to pick between all the plays given so that I dont call the same thing over and over again.
Yeah exactly.
Old 12-21-2016, 05:27 PM   #6072
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Yeah exactly.
About 5 to 10 times a game I have to go in and choose a specific running play because they are never listed. This helps me mix it up.

EDIT: On a side note calling different plays each time will also confuse the defense. Im not sure if this part of the AI or not, but it seems to me that calling the same play more then 2 or 3 times and the defense starts shutting it down. Maybe its just.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 12-21-2016 at 05:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »