Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 76 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-31-2016, 11:36 PM   #601
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbanut23
Something I haven't really looked too much into that I'm starting to notice is that defenders get injured so much more than offensive players. It doesn't matter if it's in game injuries or in sim but defense (and especially opposing ones) seem to get really thinned out by the end of the year. Just played the Falcons and they're missing 6 starters who all had various long injuries. Not sure if I'd call it unrealistic or anything just something I noticed.

Edit: I'm not sure if fatigue effects injuries, though it makes sense that it would, but the in game ones might just be because I string together long drives tiring out the defense.
I've noticed it's been offensive players lol. Injuries are at default so nothing you can do there. I wouldn't dare put injuries under 50, injuries happen.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2016, 02:18 AM   #602
Rookie

So with roughing the passer seemingly the common penalty for me this madden I decided to watch replays and see what's happening. Almost 75% of them were the guy coming off a block and jogging into the QB

Not knocking the sliders just something I found funny

Last edited by Nbanut23; 09-01-2016 at 02:25 AM.
Old 09-01-2016, 02:39 AM   #603
Rookie

v0ice0freas0n's Arena

Love the idea of raising pass coverage and qb accuracy, makes a ton of sense. Will test tonight.

Am curious, how are you finding interceptions now that you dropped it but raised pass coverage? Any difference? I quite liked where they were at before, but now that you raised pass coverage, is lowering interceptions more of a balancing act?
Old 09-01-2016, 01:14 PM   #604
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbanut23
So with roughing the passer seemingly the common penalty for me this madden I decided to watch replays and see what's happening. Almost 75% of them were the guy coming off a block and jogging into the QB

Not knocking the sliders just something I found funny
That's why I leave it at 50 lol I don't ever really get any calls. At 51 you'll get a ton

Old 09-01-2016, 01:15 PM   #605
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by v0ice0freas0n
Love the idea of raising pass coverage and qb accuracy, makes a ton of sense. Will test tonight.

Am curious, how are you finding interceptions now that you dropped it but raised pass coverage? Any difference? I quite liked where they were at before, but now that you raised pass coverage, is lowering interceptions more of a balancing act?
Yes. It's to balance. To be honest I really don't throw or get INTs as it is so you may leave it. I want the cpu to go for a good balance of knockdowns and INTs.

Old 09-01-2016, 01:29 PM   #606
Rookie

Don't know if this has been asked or addressed, but has anyone notice players going missing out of nowhere? It has happened twice to me in consecutive games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2016, 02:29 PM   #607
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey.aaron23
Don't know if this has been asked or addressed, but has anyone notice players going missing out of nowhere? It has happened twice to me in consecutive games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In Play Now. Doesn't happen in CFM. That's why I have fatigue left at 50. With the 12 min quarters, the players will fatigue properly with fatigue between 50-53. In cfm you can use fatigue between 50-53. In Play Now leave it at 50. Fatigue and auto subs are broken in play now.

Old 09-01-2016, 03:31 PM   #608
Bash Brothers

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
In Play Now. Doesn't happen in CFM. That's why I have fatigue left at 50. With the 12 min quarters, the players will fatigue properly with fatigue between 50-53. In cfm you can use fatigue between 50-53. In Play Now leave it at 50. Fatigue and auto subs are broken in play now.

Good to know!

Subs happen for CPU teams as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Wisconsin Badgers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »