Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-21-2016, 05:52 PM   #6073
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Wow what a nail biter for week 1.... It was 4th and goal for the Giants, I'm up 28-24 with 1:34 left, they just had a big holding call the previous play so it backed them up... I almost had a heart attack.... Damn Odell Beckham Jr! But Byron Jones comes up with the big play!!

Last edited by Flazko; 12-21-2016 at 05:59 PM.
Old 12-21-2016, 05:55 PM   #6074
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Wow what a nail biter for week 1.... It was 4th and goal for the Giants, I'm up 28-24 with 1:34 left, they just had a big holding call the previous play so it backed them up... I almost had a heart attack.... Damn Odell Beckham Jr! But Byron Jones comes up with the big play!!

Wooo thats my man right there. I think IRL though that pass would have been completed
Old 12-21-2016, 05:58 PM   #6075
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Wooo thats my man right there. I think IRL though that pass would have been completed
Lol I didn't even know Byron stripped it, I thought Beckham came down with it so I was like "Damn i gotta go score a td with 2 timeouts left" but the commentators said it was stripped so I jumped out my seat lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2016, 06:04 PM   #6076
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Lol I didn't even know Byron stripped it, I thought Beckham came down with it so I was like "Damn i gotta go score a td with 2 timeouts left" but the commentators said it was stripped so I jumped out my seat lol
Byron is a bad bad man, in one game against Evans from the Bucs he outleaped big homie and knocked the ball away. Wish I still had the video.
Old 12-21-2016, 06:05 PM   #6077
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Byron is a bad bad man, in one game against Evans from the Bucs he outleaped big homie and knocked the ball away. Wish I still had the video.
What Cowboys' Players are on your team? (I know you do Fantasy Drafts)
Old 12-21-2016, 06:09 PM   #6078
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
What Cowboys' Players are on your team? (I know you do Fantasy Drafts)
Right now I believe its Dak and Byron Jones. Im trying to think if any of others on the team that are also...oh yeah Jaylon Smith, moved to OLB.

Cant think of any others.

Now usually if I say make a team with the max age of 25 I take Frederick and Zach Martin as well. Those two are beasts.
Old 12-21-2016, 06:12 PM   #6079
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Right now I believe its Dak and Byron Jones. Im trying to think if any of others on the team that are also...oh yeah Jaylon Smith, moved to OLB.

Cant think of any others.

Now usually if I say make a team with the max age of 25 I take Frederick and Zach Martin as well. Those two are beasts.
I'm pretty sure we're going to use jaylon as an outside linebacker when he plays. It'll be Sean Lee at ROLB, Anthony Hitchens at MLB and Jaylon Smith at LOLB. Damien Williams, Kyle Wilber and Justin Durant will rotate.
Old 12-21-2016, 06:13 PM   #6080
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
I'm pretty sure we're going to use jaylon as an outside linebacker when he plays. It'll be Sean Lee at ROLB, Anthony Hitchens at MLB and Jaylon Smith at LOLB. Damien Williams, Kyle Wilber and Justin Durant will rotate.
Yeah if Jaylon Smith can come back from that terrible knee injury, yeah, it will greatly improve your defense. Ive seen some of his college games and hes actually a little underated in madden.

EDIT: On a side note I use the first 4 preseason games and usually the first 3 to 5 regular season games and use that XP to raise the injury ratings for all my players. One thing I hate is losing players.

Last edited by SteelD34KC; 12-21-2016 at 06:22 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »