Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 766 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-22-2016, 02:29 PM   #6121
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
So after sleeping on it, I'm now heavily leaning on using your current Play Like Flazko set. I've been watching a few of Ray's videos and I'm liking what I see. I've also tested it out and enjoy it. He's using 15/15 quarters and you use 10/20, which I generally like better. How are your yardage totals and scores with your set on 10/20 quarters?
Did you watch his live stream from last night. OMG it was heartbreaking again 💔
Old 12-22-2016, 02:30 PM   #6122
All Star

Flazko's Arena

My yard totals have been good. My games are defensive battles. Both teams have long steady drives, don't take too many chances deep. Myself nor the cpu hasn't had over a total of 300 yards yet. I've only played first two weeks. I'm playing week 3 vs Bears in about 10 mins
Old 12-22-2016, 02:31 PM   #6123
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The thing about my personal set is, games are either tight, or you begin to blow them out but they come back and make it tight again. I never quit a game. If I blow them out, get blown out or have a nail biter, I take the game for what it's worth. It's a long game and a long season. You're not always going to have a tight game, there's gonna be some blowouts. That's realistic football, not every game is always tight.
Old 12-22-2016, 02:33 PM   #6124
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Did you watch his live stream from last night. OMG it was heartbreaking again 💔
Here's the game he played last night. Very crazy. If you don't want to watch the full game. Start watching at 22:00

He's a Saints fan, he started a cfm with his Saints and is taking on Raiders week 1.

https://youtu.be/usbGz9bVJh0
Old 12-22-2016, 02:36 PM   #6125
Pro

OVR: 1

I don't care about INTS when I make a mistake, it's the all madden cheese ones that bothers me lol
Old 12-22-2016, 02:40 PM   #6126
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
I don't care about INTS when I make a mistake, it's the all madden cheese ones that bothers me lol
Every time something doesn't go your way you call it "All Madden Cheese", you know exactly what you get when playing all madden, if you can't handle it, use Pro or All Pro, I'd be the first to admit there's "All Madden Cheese" if I saw it. I haven't once seen the cpu warp or shift for a INT with my personal set or True Simulation Set. Adjust to whatever you want or use whatever difficulty you want but you should know exactly what you get out of All Madden. You're looking for perfection, I'm sorry but you're going to stay looking for it because that don't exist in Video Games lol
Old 12-22-2016, 02:43 PM   #6127
All Star

Flazko's Arena

There's so many mechanics you can use in this game, you can't play all madden if you don't know the mechanics. Know when to lead a WR or throw it low where only your guy can get it , or when to throw it high for only him to get it or a touch pass, or when to protect the ball when running, all madden tries to strip the ball if they're losing in the 4th, there's a ton of mechanics people need to master to be successful in All Madden.
Old 12-22-2016, 03:54 PM   #6128
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

are you seeing some good cpu rush offense in,any of your matchups on your newer AM set? and if i was wanting to improve cpu run block would that be done by lowering speed parity from maybe 50 to 0 or by lowering human tackle from 100?

by no means am i complaining here at all please dont take my questions that way boss. lol.. as always thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »