Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Old 12-25-2016, 10:24 PM   #6225
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
long as the steelers can stay healthy thru the playoffs and get our WR core back together, we will be a force in the AFC, gronk was our killer with NE so with him out we def have a shot, would love a rematch with the cowboys though for the title and trust me there won't be a hole open like that again for elliot to run through
I doubt it. With the best o line in football there will always be a wide open hole. I think the Patriots and some Nfc teams are the only real threat to my boys but we can go back and forth all day, we'll see what happens.
Old 12-25-2016, 10:26 PM   #6226
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Steelers big three on offense is tough but there's some holes in that defense. We'll see what happens in the playoffs, I would love to play Pittsburgh in the SB and get that 6th ring lol
Old 12-25-2016, 10:28 PM   #6227
Pro

OVR: 1

Elliot will be gassed out by then so not too concerned about him, jerry jones decision to overwork him will only get stronger in the playoffs lol, long as jones is in control of that team completely u will never see that 6th ring lol
Old 12-25-2016, 10:30 PM   #6228
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Elliot will be gassed out by then so not too concerned about him, jerry jones decision to overwork him will only get stronger in the playoffs lol, long as jones is in control of that team completely u will never see that 6th ring lol
Not concerned about him? Lol your delusional. He's the leading rusher in the league. No one can stop him especially that Pittsburgh defense. Looks like your defense got gassed cuz they didn't show up the last minutes of the game, they watched Elliott win the game. You're a little too confident because you beat the Ravens. Get passed the chiefs and patriots first then we can talk.. Remember 35-30. Lol
Old 12-25-2016, 10:32 PM   #6229
Pro

OVR: 1

lol he's only the leading rusher cause bell was out first 4 games if you think our o-line isn't right on your level your crazy
Old 12-25-2016, 10:33 PM   #6230
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
lol he's only the leading rusher cause bell was out first 4 games if you think our o-line isn't right on your level your crazy
Whatever you say pal. Make all the excuses you like. Lol 😁
Old 12-25-2016, 10:40 PM   #6231
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Stats from Cowboys Vs Steelers earlier this season... Look at the two RBs stats... 35-30. End of conversation. 😉

Old 12-25-2016, 11:05 PM   #6232
Madden Avenger

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I think with the WRs and O-Line Raiders have, they'll be ok. Playoffs will be interesting this year, Chiefs, Patriots, Raiders, Steelers are playing good and Dallas, NY Giants, Detroit , Atlanta , Seattle are playing good to. I think Patriots got a Christmas present though, Tom Savage, Matt Moore (pending the dolphins get that last spot which I think they will), and Matt Mcgloin are all backups leading their teams to the playoffs, it makes it a little easier for the Damn Pats. lol
Good point, lol. Smh. Maybe McGloin will go off and shock the world. #WishfulThinking (hopeful thinking?)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »