Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2016, 01:15 AM   #6273
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Did you change up what you're using flazko? I like the 0-0/100-100 "what does flazko use" set but it can be frustrating defensively if you expect your players or unit to live up to their ratings.
Old 12-27-2016, 02:38 AM   #6274
Rookie

bradypunch's Arena

all madden is just too hard cpu offense is unstoppable granted i play as redskins but they are open all the time. im 16 td 14 int, far too many pick and never have open recivers of course o line is useless while ai is godlike. i think ill try ap again idk wats the best one because all madden is far too one sided for the cpu.
Old 12-27-2016, 04:39 AM   #6275
MVP

OVR: 6

Flazko would just like to say another year another great job. Finished my falcons regular season today in record time. Ended 10-6 and grabbing the number 2 seed. Injuries kept Julio out of the top WR voting but freeman was second best rob to leveon bell and Beasley won the best LB award (ended with 15.5 sacks). Had interception issues with Matt Ryan when I lost Julio for 6 weeks but he had a solid season. One of the best seasons of madden I've ever had in terms of fun, realism, and CPU competitiveness. Using your personal set by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2016, 05:53 AM   #6276
MVP

OVR: 6

And what the hell is up with this false start glitch with the CPU. I remember it happening last year too...

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-27-2016, 08:25 AM   #6277
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

5 games in Dak is averaging 78% of his pass's, hes a beast.

Todd Gurley has 515+ yards in those 5 games and I think 9 rushing TDs.

I have Michael Thomas and Chris Conley at WR and they both have 20+ receptions. Big boy Hunter Henry is my main beast really in the passing game though.

Defensively this new team of mine is absolutely killer. The CPU can only get anything going in the 4th QTR when I start calling some more zones.

I have Clowney and Mack on the edges, Leonard Williams, Chris Jones and Joe Bosa on the Dline. Crazy good pass rush really, in the 3rd and 4th though I think my dudes get tired, because alot of times it falls off. But the coach called plays are also mostly zones.

Im 5-0 and thats fine with me, my offense is awesome and my D is number one in the league.

Im happy with the Red sliders so far. Just need to give the CPU a better running game, or maybe not? I have Shazier, McKinney on the inside so the running game against me maybe right where it needs to be.
Old 12-27-2016, 09:33 AM   #6278
Rookie

Raider can you post the set that you are currently using
Old 12-27-2016, 09:42 AM   #6279
Rookie

Hi Flazco, I have been a lurker for a while bow, and have been using your set since you release your slider set, you do a great job with this.

Im currently at your current set and is playing almost 100 percent perfect in my CFM, Im very OCD when it comes to franchises, meaning I like yo keep rosters, numbers etc as close pauisible to real life, I feel your current set is giving me good result on my games, however My team is having problems getting Interceptions, I have play 4 games with your current set and no Interception to show for it, my question is are the Int sliders backwards or normal, i mean if I put my slider from 40 to 50, Im supposed to see a better chance of getting Ints? Will this affect in anyway CB and WR interaction as well? I know about how some sliders change gameplay in more than one facet so Im not sure if Int sliders will chamge something else , as I feel good with both myne and the AI completion percentage.

Thank you
Old 12-27-2016, 11:09 AM   #6280
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Did you change up what you're using flazko? I like the 0-0/100-100 "what does flazko use" set but it can be frustrating defensively if you expect your players or unit to live up to their ratings.
No. I'm still using it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »