Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-27-2016, 09:59 PM   #6305
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

You MUST play methodical in all-madden. Run the ball. Look for the open guy, and don't be afraid to dink and dunk for a while, until your receiver finally beats his man. Know the coverages, and understand your reads and subsequent progressions.

Each game is also gonna be unique.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2016, 10:00 PM   #6306
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
I agree with everything Raiders says here and also don't be so quick to judge what happened after playing one game go to the next week and even the next before coming on here and complaining to Flazko that you can't get any running game going or your barreling through your opponents on the ground football isn't a solid stat game the stats will vary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. Well said also. I don't pay attention to the complaints anymore. If All Pro is too easy then bump up to All Madden. If All Madden is too hard then practice and get better at the game or play a lower difficulty setting (rookie, pro, all pro).
Old 12-27-2016, 10:01 PM   #6307
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Most of the complaining comes from people who only play 1 game expecting everything to be perfect and go their way. The second they make a mistake they quit the game and come complain lol
Old 12-27-2016, 10:04 PM   #6308
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Most of the complaining comes from people who only play 1 game expecting everything to be perfect and go their way. The second they make a mistake they quit the game and come complain lol

Exactly what I like to do if something seems wrong is quit and try again to see if it happens again and if it doesn't then I know it was either me or just the variation of the game that I played it's MUCH more efficient then coming here and expecting you to fix my game

Football- Eagles
Old 12-27-2016, 10:05 PM   #6309
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Exactly what I like to do if something seems wrong is quit and try again to see if it happens again and if it doesn't then I know it was either me or just the variation of the game that I played it's MUCH more efficient then coming here and expecting you to fix my game

Everyone just needs to enjoy the game. It's not going to be perfect. (I got it pretty perfect for myself though). Madden 18 will be out soon lol
Old 12-27-2016, 10:06 PM   #6310
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Everyone just needs to enjoy the game. Madden 18 will be out soon lol

Then the complaining continues after people find things wrong with 18 never satisfied

Football- Eagles
Old 12-27-2016, 10:08 PM   #6311
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Although one thing I'm having a problem with is that the Cowboys in franchise have Romo on top of their depth chart and even moving him down to third in the Main Menu doesn't work any ideas?
Do you think I'll need to manually do it with a second team?

Football- Eagles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2016, 10:17 PM   #6312
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

I'm having a ball with it, now that I've found a sweet spot with the sliders, game speed, parity, etc. I'm having a ball - get it?? Madden is a football game- you play with a ball! Ah, I crack myself up. My "humor" is the only thing keeping me going right now.

I'm still struggling with the Carr injury, but I'm all-in and 100% behind Matt McGloin. I have to be, and any Raider fan has to be as well. We just need the rest of the team to really step up. Need the leaders to lead, and the young guys and established guys to be clutch . #iBelieve

Ever seen a grown man cry? Let's just say Xmas eve the waterworks were on.

PS- I pulled a Flazko, sorry buddy, and saved over the wrong file in my CFM. Luckily I was only one game in. Silver lining, Le'Veon Bell might look good in Silver and Black. I offered Murray, Aldon Smith and a 2017 3rd round pick to Pitt, and they accepted prior to week 1 of the 2016 preseason . I exited my CFM before saving so I can sleep on it. I'm usually one to play with the Raiders roster exactly as is in year 1, but hell, I like Bell and it's a video game. Minds we'll have some fun with it! I'll have to do his deal tho since he's in a contract year - if I decide to go through with the deal that is.

Last edited by Ren The Conqueror; 12-27-2016 at 10:20 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »