Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 792 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-28-2016, 08:46 AM   #6329
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Look all the people complaining about the QB ACC, its fact that the slider is broken. It doesnt work. I throw dimes from almost any position.

BUT when I get pressured, or have to roll away or getting hit while throwing ETC ETC I throw bad pass's.

Its the same with the CPU. You get pressure, make him roll out, get the pass rush into his head and boom. Bad pass's, dropped pass's etc.

Now is it annoying to see the QB throw perfect dimes AS they are getting hit? Or they get the ball out AS they are getting hit etc etc? Of course. Its almost infuriating.

There are other things like corners running 10 yards past there reciever in man to man cover. Safeties and LB's just standing there watching the ball go over there heads. Not nearly enough tackles stat wise to keep your team up with all the other NFL teams.

But Flazko has provided, since the game came out, some of the best if not THE best sliders out there.

If they dont work for you, then sure quit the game.
Old 12-28-2016, 08:58 AM   #6330
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Im 7 games in right now using the RED set. Im 7 and 0. But not for want of trying by the CPU teams.

For example against the Saints I was about to go up 21 to 20 in the 4th, they block the extra point and run it back. Its now 22 to 20. Several drives fail for both our teams, then I get a nice rythym and boom its 23 to 22. But wait, I left 1:54 on the clock. They move down the field with a quickness, destroying my number 1 ranked defense.

With 30 seconds left they run in a TD, then convert a 2pt attempt going up 30 to 23. Im sure Ive lost.

One play go deep down the field, Conley beats his man then DROPS the pass!! I go left and Michael Thomas is just NOT fast enough, cant beat his guys and pass is knocked away.

On 3rd and 10 I get sacked, lose 5 yards, now Im really done. Theres only 15 seconds left on the clock. I say screw it and go Conley again, they are in single coverage. Conley CATCHES the ball, BUT is stumbling and bumbling. A epic hand to the ground bumble, stumble, and then he jumps forward to reach the ball over the goal line.

Not wanting to see the Saints roll my defense again, I go for 2, AND GET IT.

Win the game 31 to 30.

You could call a few of the games blowouts, but only one game in 7 was won by 2 scores. The rest were single scores, FG's etc.

Heck won my 4th game 23 to 21, kicking a field goal in the last 30 seconds of the 4th qtr.

I will post team stats and single stats when I get home for the first 8 games.
Old 12-28-2016, 09:56 AM   #6331
Rookie

This set plays good for me, I decided to start a franchise from scratch with your personal set using the 49ers, its my first time ever using a low rated teams, my first season game against the Rams was nothing short of a disaster and close to what you could see using a low rated team like the 49ers against a division rival (AI always play harder when its a division rival) game ended 40 - 13, Kap had 2 int (one of them I just pressed the wrong receiver option lol) and 2 Fumbles , one lost, which was a blown call as it was a Fumble inside the redzone and the Rams recovered the ball passed the sidelines, the refferee didnt even bother to do a booth review....

Anyway, Gurley completly destroyed my defense rushing for 190 yards 3 TD on 24 attempts (with a 75 yard run on one play), the QB did good at a 78 percent completion, mostly because 70 percent of the passes were checkdown to the flats, if someone can give any advice to cover better this, let me know, I called a lot of cover 2 zone, but its still was not good.

On my side I got 5 sacks including one safety after I did a great punt that landed in the one yard , Alson Smith (which I traded for) ended up with 2 of thise 5 sacks.

If Anything , I will accept any recomendation on what to do to get Interceptions, I have other franchises with this same set and My defense is not getting any interceptions, I decided to put user slider for Int to 45 from 37 to see if this helps.

Flazco I hope you get some time to read my rant and give me your opinion on it, I will greatly apreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2016, 10:49 AM   #6332
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Dude, Im a Steelers fan and I see David Johnson run. That guy is a BEAST. He runs over, stiff arms, runs around AND catches the ball out of the backfield.

He is a poor mans Bell really. Bell might not even be able to break tackles like David Johnson does.
Sounds like you pretty much described Elliott, you forgot to mention Zeke also hurdles over everyone. Thanks for proving my point 👍

Last edited by Flazko; 12-28-2016 at 10:56 AM.
Old 12-28-2016, 10:56 AM   #6333
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Sounds like you pretty much described Elliott, you forgot to mention Zeke also hurdles over everyone. Thanks for proving my point 👍

Hey Im a huge fan of Zeke, but to call David Johnson "Just a pass catching RB" is plain silly. Look at what hes done with a weaker offensive line and mediocre passing game
Old 12-28-2016, 10:57 AM   #6334
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

So I finally found a roster that puts Dak over romo but sadly it made my team even worse lol and it also has that rookie QB playing for the Browns lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 12-28-2016, 10:59 AM   #6335
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Hey Im a huge fan of Zeke, but to call David Johnson "Just a pass catching RB" is plain silly. Look at what hes done with a weaker offensive line and mediocre passing game
You seem a little sensitive to the subject. That's kinda silly. I never said he was >JUST< a receiving back. I said he was a receiving back, that's what he's good at. He has over 800+ yards receiving.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:02 AM   #6336
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

David Johnson

G GS Att Yds Avg Lng TD Rec Yds Avg Lng TD FUM Lost
15 15 288 1,233 4.3 58T 16 77 841 10.9 58 4 5 3

Zeke

G GS Att Yds Avg Lng TD Rec Yds Avg Lng TD FUM Lost
15 15 322 1,631 5.1 60T 15 32 363 11.3 83T 1 5 1

Seems to me stat wise at least that David Johnson is just as good. One more rushing TD, 3 more receiving TDs. Both with a good long run of 55+ yards. Both with same amount of fumbles.

All that extra yardage is because your beast offensive line, which cant be downplayed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »