Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 793 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-28-2016, 11:05 AM   #6337
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Using the offensive line as an excuse really don't bother me. People say it like it's supposed to be bad. Why do you think we used all our first round picks on linemen?? It was genius. Lol what you guys don't see is what Eliott does after he's passed the line, hurdling, trucking, stiff arming, being elusive and tough. It's very easy, Bell is the best rb skill wise, then Elliott and then Johnson and then Demarco Murray. I give bell his credit for being patient and elusive, never use anything else as an excuse for his success. I'm not really in the mood to argue today, you guys can argue about it amongst yourselves. Numbers don't lie, Zeke is the leading rusher.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:06 AM   #6338
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You seem a little sensitive to the subject. That's kinda silly. I never said he was >JUST< a receiving back. I said he was a receiving back, that's what he's good at. He has over 800+ yards receiving.
I dont care either way, Bell is better then both of them.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:08 AM   #6339
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Using the offensive line as an excuse really don't bother me. People say it like it's supposed to be bad. Why do you think we used all our first round picks on linemen?? It was genius. Lol what you guys don't see is what Eliott does after he's passed the line, hurdling, trucking, stiff arming, being elusive and tough. It's very easy, Bell is the best rb skill wise, then Elliott and then Johnson and then Demarco Murray. I give bell his credit for being patient and elusive, never use anything else as an excuse for his success. I'm not really in the mood to argue today, you guys can argue about it amongst yourselves. Numbers don't lie, Zeke is the leading rusher.
Nobody is saying Zeke isnt good, but he is the best rusher right now because of that line. I know you watch the Cowboys games, I do to, and a good amount of the time there are HUGE holes. He doesnt get touched for the first 5 to 7 yards. Thats just fact.

It was genius to get those Olineman, thank GOD that Jerry Jones let his son pick those guys and kept his idiot mitts out of it.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:11 AM   #6340
All Star

Flazko's Arena

https://youtu.be/pISS_NGTHBY
Old 12-28-2016, 11:17 AM   #6341
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Nobody is saying Zeke isnt good, but he is the best rusher right now because of that line. I know you watch the Cowboys games, I do to, and a good amount of the time there are HUGE holes. He doesnt get touched for the first 5 to 7 yards. Thats just fact.

It was genius to get those Olineman, thank GOD that Jerry Jones let his son pick those guys and kept his idiot mitts out of it.
Agreed. Jerry wanted Manziel instead of Zack Martin lmao Stephen has been the brains. Nonetheless, it's all just opinions. I'm not discrediting David Johnson. He's tough and elusive, especially when receiving the ball I just think Bell and Elliott are better talents.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:17 AM   #6342
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
First play of that highlight proves my point completely. There was a little bit of a arm grab on him at MOST, no real contact. Second play, same thing, he was touched at the first down marker, 5 yards down the field!

Third play, not even touched till almost 10 yards down the field.

Were talking NOT EVEN TOUCHED. Yes he is an amazing RB, I could probably rank him as number 2 under Bell. But Im a steelers fan so theres that.

Even the announcers are like "Big hole, exploited". Hes wildly talented and aided by one of, if not the best Olines in the game.

EDIT: Flazko not trying to argue with you, sorry if it seems that way. Just talking football with a fellow fan.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:20 AM   #6343
All Star

Flazko's Arena

As a Dallas Cowboys fan I will say I think Le'Veon Bell is the best TALENT at running back. I think Elliott is close, I like Eliott's strength and speed but I love Bell's patiences, ball carry vision and he's elusive as hell. He'll juke you out your shoes.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:24 AM   #6344
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
First play of that highlight proves my point completely. There was a little bit of a arm grab on him at MOST, no real contact. Second play, same thing, he was touched at the first down marker, 5 yards down the field!

Third play, not even touched till almost 10 yards down the field.

Were talking NOT EVEN TOUCHED. Yes he is an amazing RB, I could probably rank him as number 2 under Bell. But Im a steelers fan so theres that.

Even the announcers are like "Big hole, exploited". Hes wildly talented and aided by one of, if not the best Olines in the game.

EDIT: Flazko not trying to argue with you, sorry if it seems that way. Just talking football with a fellow fan.
Did you watch the entire video? You can't judge his whole season stats and skills based off one or two plays where the announcers compliment the work the offensive line is doing. There's no denying the Cowboys have the best o line, I'm talking about when Zeke is passed the line, he's breaking tackles, hurdling or using his speed. There's no arguing with people who hate Dallas lol numbers don't lie my friend. I'm not really a stats guy anyways. I care more about WINNING.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »