Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 794 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-28-2016, 11:24 AM   #6345
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
As a Dallas Cowboys fan I will say I think Le'Veon Bell is the best TALENT at running back. I think Elliott is close, I like Eliott's strength and speed but I love Bell's patiences, ball carry vision and he's elusive as hell. He'll juke you out your shoes.
Yeah there are alot of sports writers and announcers who talk about how great the offensive line for the Steelers has become. But you watch the highlights and its almost always Bell's patience and vision. He's proven in the last 5 games or so that he still has quite a bit of power to. Watching the highlights from games hes run over quite a few dudes.

Zeke seems a little more finesse, like elusive and just you can get a hand on him but he wiggles out. And hes so fast, and accelerates to that speed so quickly that if you dont get a good solid hit on his legs hes gone.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:26 AM   #6346
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yeah there are alot of sports writers and announcers who talk about how great the offensive line for the Steelers has become. But you watch the highlights and its almost always Bell's patience and vision. He's proven in the last 5 games or so that he still has quite a bit of power to. Watching the highlights from games hes run over quite a few dudes.

Zeke seems a little more finesse, like elusive and just you can get a hand on him but he wiggles out. And hes so fast, and accelerates to that speed so quickly that if you dont get a good solid hit on his legs hes gone.
Maybe you need to watch Zeke take on cam chancellor or look at how he finishes runs. Nothing finesse about him except hurdling, Zeke is not the juke or spin kind of guy . All power.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:27 AM   #6347
All Star

Flazko's Arena

For the record you've intrigued me to try doing a fantasy draft cfm lol I'm gonna set it up later maybe.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:29 AM   #6348
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I 100% guarantee if Bell or Johnson were on the Cowboys, they would receive no credit from you Cowboys haters 😁

Even the great Emmitt Smith gets no credit, why?? Because the Cowboys hate is strong. "it was his line, it was his full back" lol smh

Last edited by Flazko; 12-28-2016 at 11:32 AM.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:33 AM   #6349
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I 100% guarantee if Bell or Johnson were on the Cowboys, they would receive no credit from you Cowboys haters 😁
Yep, your absolutely right.

And yeah, get that fantasy draft on.

QB's all go quickly in that first round, you want Zak you gotta take him 20th to 25 with the newest roster. I think I see him go around those picks.

Zeke you can get in the 4th round, but wait any longer and hes gone.

I "Cheat" a little in that from round 9 to 25 I just pick offensive lineman. Centers and Guards and a few tackles. All have great trade value. Its funny how many first rounders you can get for a 75 overall tackle and your own 4th pick or so.

Then I trade and trade until I get guys I want. If you want to be realistic about it, dont do any trades. Though the CPU will make you pay for getting good young talented guys.

For example Jalen Ramsey, Dak, Winston etc all will take a good 80+ Overall player they want and two very high first round picks. I had to give up the 1st overall and 2nd overall pick plus a 84 overall guard for Winston in my Steelers chise.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:36 AM   #6350
All Star

Flazko's Arena

It's like me saying in 2008 or 2012 , "if romo had Eli's defense he would have a super bowl ring" when it's clear romo is a better qb than eli. who cares. It wasn't destine for it to happen. I'm not a "if" guy, either it happens or it doesn't. No ifs, no buts, no nothing. That's just me though.
Old 12-28-2016, 11:37 AM   #6351
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

If I may add my two sense I also think that it has to do with chemistry on that team right now....their having fun with each other and on that field I think last year I can speak for all the cowboy fans that it was a miserable team last year switching quarterbacks every other week and I wouldn't call myself a Cowboys ***** I'd say as a fan of the Eagles I'm entitled and expected t dislike the Cowboys which I'm sure is vice versa in your case if I was a fan of any other team other than NFC East I think I'd enjoy watching the Cowboys play lol I honestly think that fans from the NFC East have the least liking towards each other than any other division I've talked to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 12-28-2016, 11:39 AM   #6352
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
If I may add my two sense I also think that it has to do with chemistry on that team right now....their having fun with each other and on that field I think last year I can speak for all the cowboy fans that it was a miserable team last year switching quarterbacks every other week and I wouldn't call myself a Cowboys ***** I'd say as a fan of the Eagles I'm entitled and expected t dislike the Cowboys which I'm sure is vice versa in your case if I was a fan of any other team other than NFC East I think I'd enjoy watching the Cowboys play lol I honestly think that fans from the NFC East have the least liking towards each other than any other division I've talked to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for sharing your non biased opinion. Very rare for an Eagles fan to do so .

BTW, did u start your cfm?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »