Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 797 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2016, 12:09 PM   #6369
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

What's your guys records in cfm and which set are you using? I'm curious since I've finally found a set to settle on and am in week 6 of season 1.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 12:19 PM   #6370
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What's your guys records in cfm and which set are you using? I'm curious since I've finally found a set to settle on and am in week 6 of season 1.
Red Set 2 I believe. 7 and 0. Have had several close games. Felt like I could have lost about half the games.
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 12:20 PM   #6371
Pro
 
PhillyPhannnn's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What's your guys records in cfm and which set are you using? I'm curious since I've finally found a set to settle on and am in week 6 of season 1.


I just got back into Madden but this whole time I've been using whatever you've been using because I've noticed we have similar skill level and taste in what we want in sliders and stats so I just decided to go with yours and not very far though only week 3


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Baseball- Phillies
Basketball- Sixers
Hockey- Flyers
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
PhillyPhannnn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 12:24 PM   #6372
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What's your guys records in cfm and which set are you using? I'm curious since I've finally found a set to settle on and am in week 6 of season 1.
Using all madden true sim set. Went 11-5 in my cfm, lost AFC championship game on a fg as time ran out.
Dagdags is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 12:29 PM   #6373
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagdags
Using all madden true sim set. Went 11-5 in my cfm, lost AFC championship game on a fg as time ran out.
Who are u using?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 12:29 PM   #6374
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
I just got back into Madden but this whole time I've been using whatever you've been using because I've noticed we have similar skill level and taste in what we want in sliders and stats so I just decided to go with yours and not very far though only week 3


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Get some games in.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 12:30 PM   #6375
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Red Set 2 I believe. 7 and 0. Have had several close games. Felt like I could have lost about half the games.
You're doing a fantasy still?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 12:31 PM   #6376
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Who are u using?
Rebuilding the browns, that was year 2 of the cfm. Going through 3rd offseason now.
Dagdags is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:25 AM.

Top -