Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It’s On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 12-28-2016, 12:57 PM   #6385
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Damn your d line is nice, lbs aren't bad I like shazier and Tyreke Hill. Tyreke is on My draft board if I do a fantasy. I'll probably set one up before playing my game vs Packers in my main cfm.
Tyreek Hill is a BEAST. I keep him in the slot, but might actually put him at number two. Michael Thomas pretty much catches whatever comes his way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2016, 03:44 PM   #6386
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Year 4 of my Jets franchise and we are off to a hot start at 5-1. I added an explosive WR with the signing of Phillip Dorsett. Drafted a new MLB and DE to shore up the defense. I let Vontae Davis go as he was too slow to play on the outside and the defense has been better for it. Before the season started, I changed the acc clock to 12 seconds, lowered INT’s to 48, QB accuracy to 33, and increased tackling to 40 (1st red set). First 3 games the offense was on fire and couldn’t be stopped. The defense only allowed one TD and played amazing red zone defense.

Just when I thought that the change in INT slider messed up the game, I threw 2 costly picks in the redzone in my loss to the Bengals so a bigger sample size is needed. Overall, we’ve beaten teams that we should beat and we have a tough stretch of games coming up against stronger opponents so we’ll see what happens…..

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch
Old 12-28-2016, 03:50 PM   #6387
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSeahawks
Year 4 of my Jets franchise and we are off to a hot start at 5-1. I added an explosive WR with the signing of Phillip Dorsett. Drafted a new MLB and DE to shore up the defense. I let Vontae Davis go as he was too slow to play on the outside and the defense has been better for it. Before the season started, I changed the acc clock to 12 seconds, lowered INT’s to 48, QB accuracy to 33, and increased tackling to 40 (1st red set). First 3 games the offense was on fire and couldn’t be stopped. The defense only allowed one TD and played amazing red zone defense.

Just when I thought that the change in INT slider messed up the game, I threw 2 costly picks in the redzone in my loss to the Bengals so a bigger sample size is needed. Overall, we’ve beaten teams that we should beat and we have a tough stretch of games coming up against stronger opponents so we’ll see what happens…..
Good stuff.
Old 12-28-2016, 03:51 PM   #6388
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Running a little bit late. About to play week 6 vs Packers, skip through week 7 bye and play week 8 vs Philly.
Old 12-28-2016, 03:54 PM   #6389
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Completely un-related game but I feel like everyone would enjoy watching me fail miserably
so there's like 30 sec left in the second period down 1-0 their on the powerplay and just..... I almost walked away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 12-28-2016, 03:58 PM   #6390
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Completely un-related game but I feel like everyone would enjoy watching me fail miserably
so there's like 30 sec left in the second period down 1-0 their on the powerplay and just..... I almost walked away

Smh........ 💩
Old 12-28-2016, 03:59 PM   #6391
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Smh........

Aimed it wayyyyy to high

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2016, 04:02 PM   #6392
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Aimed it wayyyyy to high

I haven't played an NHL game since 2008 so idk what mechanics it has now. Do you have total puck control?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »