Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2016, 08:28 PM   #633
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Again, I apologize for the inconsistency, just trying to get these sliders as best as possible in the first month of release.

I confused myself with the reaction time slider. The AI is so much smarter in All Madden so then you would need a setting of 8 or lower, meanwhile all pro AI is smart but not as smart as all madden so putting the reaction time at 100 helps the AI react properly. On 100 the AI sometimes even confuses himself and will lose himself in zone coverage and make the wrong choice , it's pretty cool.
Old 09-01-2016, 09:16 PM   #634
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Update 9/1

I want to apologize for the inconsistency I want to make these sliders as best as possible, I understand I have given a good amount of updates but most people who share their slider sets don't work as hard as I do to make them as best as possible. Most people post a set and never update it again , remember this game has only been out for two weeks so the first month is where sliders are usually set for good (unless there's a huge patch or tuner that affects things)

-Switched to Slow speed (if you like normal then by all means use it but slow speed just feels better. It's very smooth with better footwork /foot planting, limits suction and warping. Feels great with 75 speed parity. Very realistic in my opinion )

-Switched from 12 to 15 min quarters (to get proper amount of plays and a better realistic feel and stats)

-updated penalties

-updated QB accuracy (cpu now is more aware of the field, doesn't hold the ball as long, takes more risks to throw the ball in tight windows, throws ball away instead of taking a sacks if he can get the throw off . You need to get pressure on cpu to alter his throw and cause an errant pass. If you get no pressure he may tear your secondary apart. Most NFL qbs have decent arms when not being pressured )

-updated fumbles (since I updated tackling I lowered fumbles)

-updated pass reaction and pass coverage (since the qb accuracy is up the reaction and coverage are at a more realistic setting. Since my set is All Pro, the reaction time needs to be high so the cpu can react properly, if the set were all madden then the lower reaction setting would be best so you balance the reaction time. There's a big difference in cpu reaction time when using all madden and all pro)

-updated interceptions (since the reaction and coverage are up, lowered interceptions a bit)

-updated tackling (it's best at 50 so all tackles are earned or missed tackles are penalized. Skinny corners should not always have easy 1 on 1 tackles vs strong RBs, there have also been sloppy tackling the past couple years, Players who are not good at tackling should not receive an assist to tackle better.)

All updates are on the first page and are bolded. Hope you enjoy. If you're satisfied with previous update or have made your own adjustments / tweaks then go head and stick with what you're using
Is everyone enjoying my update?
Old 09-01-2016, 09:23 PM   #635
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Oh god Im really scared with RT at 100 and PC at 95!

Im afraid I wont be able to throw the ball.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2016, 09:30 PM   #636
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Oh god Im really scared with RT at 100 and PC at 95!

Im afraid I wont be able to throw the ball.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
It's not bad. Make good reads. There's still good separations for Elite WRs and for good TEs vs LB

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2016, 09:48 PM   #637
MVP

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Can you post a box score with your newest updates?

Last edited by northmen24; 09-01-2016 at 09:54 PM.
Old 09-01-2016, 10:23 PM   #638
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Cowboys (me) vs Steelers
Won 27-26

Prescott - 24/37, 276 yards, 2 TDs

Roethlisberger - 26/39, 302 yards, 3 TDs

Elliot - 22 att, 92 yards, 1 TD
Morris - 13 att, 29 yards, 1 TD

Bell - 24 att, 96 yards, 1 TD

Time of possession : Steelers 32:11, Cowboys 27:49

No fumbles, no interceptions in the game.

Steelers had 7 penalties for 80 yards

Cowboys 6 penalties for 65 yards

Steelers went for two points on final play of game and didn't get it.

Old 09-01-2016, 10:25 PM   #639
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The game felt very smooth. The cpu qb (Roethlisberger) felt much more realistic to play against, he didn't hold the ball too long, he threw it away to avoid sacks, I forgot to add the WRs stats but Antonio Brown had 9 catches for 116 yards and 1 td. The pass defense on both sides felt nice. It was a defensive battle for the first qtr

Old 09-01-2016, 10:26 PM   #640
Rookie

I got absolutely dumpstered, l quit at halftime it was 0-24. These new settings are rough. Every run play I got hit in the back field, my wife receivers got no separation, the only time I ever got any yards were on screens and qb scrambles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »