Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-28-2016, 09:27 PM   #6417
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Yes, the CPU will throw deep. But in general, the CPU is much more methodical in all-madden, which is how real NFL games are. The user also has to take a more methodical approach in All-Madden. What Blue all-madden set are u talking about? lol . The Blue set is an all pro set.
Light blue lol

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Old 12-28-2016, 09:29 PM   #6418
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0

Flaz, I think I'm gonna use your personal set. Can the CPU run ok? I don't have enough of a sample size from my testing. I also may use Slow - do you see an issue with that?

I was gonna go 50/50 run blocking and 25/25 tackling, but now I'm getting on board with 100/100 run block and 100/100 tackling concept.

Also trying to decide if I wanna roll with Raiders' current roster, or trade for Bell.
Old 12-29-2016, 03:31 AM   #6419
MVP

OVR: 6

Reading back at the past few pages and saw a post about QB accuracy and figured I'd chime in this hilarious gem that happened in one of my games.

I'm on D with my falcons vs Cam and the Panthers. Cam snaps the ball for a hb screen. I, usering Vic Beasley, get a free rush onto Cam. I hit him he's going to the ground, and all of a sudden his arm literally throws the ball in a manner that his shoulder would've had to dislocate to make possible. Stewart catches it, runs it in for a TD about 60 yards away lol.

That play alone nearly made me want to jump out my 2nd story window.
Old 12-29-2016, 04:02 AM   #6420
Rookie

Played my first game on your personal set. won a close one in a shootout! Using the Lions and won against the Colts 42-35. the game play felt pretty good, I think im gonna enjoy these sliders. I was actually down 28-13 in the first half and my defense locked up 2nd half only giving up 7 points and forcing 3 turnovers.
Old 12-29-2016, 08:28 AM   #6421
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

So Im 8 and 0, but man have the last few games been rough. I already detailed my Saints game. Last game against the Jaguars if it werent for my run stuffing defense, avg'ing 55 yards per game, Tom Brady would have killed me.

He threw for over 400 yards, 250 of those in the first quarter. Everytime I thought ok I have a lead, lets hold it, he tossed crazy TDs.

I took pictures of all the stats pages with my phone, but to lazy to go through the hassle of uploading to wherever. So here are midseason stats for Red Set #2, 15 minute qtrs, 12 second runoff, 90 speed parity.

D. Prescott 2088 yds, 195 comp, 256 att, 16 td, 5 int, 76%, 261yds per game, 112.2 rating, 8.2 ypa, 75 long, sacked 13 times, 15 rush att for 70 yards and 3 tds, 2 fumbles, 2 broken tackles.

T. Gurley 182 att, 865 yards, 4.8 ypc, 10 tds, 108.1yds per game, 2 fum, 13 broken tackles, 234 yac, 54 long, 23 rec for 218 yds, 3td

M. Thomas 47 rec for 550yds, 11.7 avg, 68.8 per game, 3 tds, long 33
H. Henry 42 rec for 401yds, 9.5 avg, 50.1 per game, 3 tds, long 34
C. Conley 34 rec for 422yds, 12.4 avg, 52.8 per game, 5 tds, long 75
T. Hill 31 rec for 289 yds, 9.3 avg, 36.1 per game, 1 td, long 32

Keanu Neal leads the team in tackles at 64, B. McKinney is right behind at 58 and Khalil Mack at 47. Dieon Jones and Eli Apple are at 44 and 43, while Shazier is next up at 42. Thats halfway point, so by the end of the season probably wont have a 150 tackles guy, but will have several close to 100.

Khalil Mack has 14 sacks, Joey Bosa 7, Bernardrick McKinney and Clowney 5.5 each, Shazier and Leonard Williams at 2.5 each. Keanu Neal and Eli Apple each have 1.

Finally Pass Deflections and Ints:
Jalen Ramsey 2 Ints, 6 deflections
Eli Apple 1 int, 4 deflections
Dieon Jones 3 ints, 1 deflections
K. Mack, McKinney and James Bradberry each have 2.

Overall great stats for mid season. There were about 3 games in there that without me going for it on 4th, being super aggressive and so forth would have lost. My defense is plain Juggernaught status. My offense is all about ball control.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2016, 10:47 AM   #6422
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Hey Flazko!

So I know your a big Cowboys fan. So you guys have Byron Jones, dude is a beast FS.

BUT!

Hes also a 6'1", 199lbs bad mama jama cornerback! Well I dont know if hes any good yet, just drafted a Steelers team to test out your "What I use" slider set.

But I took Jalen Ramsey, then converted him.

I mean 91 speed, 94 acc and 97!! Agility I think will make up for the 79 man coverage. His press is not bad either.
Old 12-29-2016, 11:10 AM   #6423
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Hey Flazko!

So I know your a big Cowboys fan. So you guys have Byron Jones, dude is a beast FS.

BUT!

Hes also a 6'1", 199lbs bad mama jama cornerback! Well I dont know if hes any good yet, just drafted a Steelers team to test out your "What I use" slider set.

But I took Jalen Ramsey, then converted him.

I mean 91 speed, 94 acc and 97!! Agility I think will make up for the 79 man coverage. His press is not bad either.
I like Byron more as a corner to be honest.
Old 12-29-2016, 11:14 AM   #6424
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Flaz, I think I'm gonna use your personal set. Can the CPU run ok? I don't have enough of a sample size from my testing. I also may use Slow - do you see an issue with that?

I was gonna go 50/50 run blocking and 25/25 tackling, but now I'm getting on board with 100/100 run block and 100/100 tackling concept.

Also trying to decide if I wanna roll with Raiders' current roster, or trade for Bell.

The Run with this set is perfect, In my 49ers CFM I have played 3 teams that are good at the run and aside from the game against the Rams (Gurley rushed for 190 yds) the CPU is averaging around 90 ypg , with this set Im seen very few tackle for loss , instead some rushes go back to the line of scrimage, CPU usually gets 4 to 5 yards a carry, if you dont call the correct play you can get burn for 20 yards easyly.

Yesterday I played my third season game against the Seahawks, and came out with my first Win of the season, highlight of the game was my defense, as it forced 4 fumbles, and recovered 3 plus one Pick 6, the first Interception my defense got this year (I changed User int slider to 45).

My team sacked Russell wilson 7 times, Im going to keep testing to see how it goes against other team, as Seahawks have a mesiocre OL, so I guess thats why I got to him so many times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »