Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 804 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-29-2016, 11:15 AM   #6425
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I like Byron more as a corner to be honest.
Yeah I was looking over the latest roster updates and trying to figure out who I wanted at each position. After having James Bradberry for the last 8 games on my Chiefs chise I was like hmmmm not so sure about him. That 86 Agility is not good at all.

I like Eli Apple, but just not sure how good he will get. Then I looked at Safeties and saw his physical stats and was like WOAH. Dude can jump through the atmosphere and physically amazing.

Basically Im anal retentive about symmetry lol! I want my corners, at least the starters to be same height and close to same weight. Im weird that way.

I also spend an half hour or so changing numbers, equipment etc. I cant STAND 10 to 19 numbered WR's.
Old 12-29-2016, 12:56 PM   #6426
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Im interested to see offensive passing stats with this new team.

I have Jameis Winston, my favorite Gurley man child and used my large amount of trade collateral to get Odell and Watkins with Tyreek in the slot.
Old 12-29-2016, 03:15 PM   #6427
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yeah I was looking over the latest roster updates and trying to figure out who I wanted at each position. After having James Bradberry for the last 8 games on my Chiefs chise I was like hmmmm not so sure about him. That 86 Agility is not good at all.

I like Eli Apple, but just not sure how good he will get. Then I looked at Safeties and saw his physical stats and was like WOAH. Dude can jump through the atmosphere and physically amazing.

Basically Im anal retentive about symmetry lol! I want my corners, at least the starters to be same height and close to same weight. Im weird that way.

I also spend an half hour or so changing numbers, equipment etc. I cant STAND 10 to 19 numbered WR's.
On my customized roster I use for my cfm I have spent numerous hours researching players equipment and traits and edited them. Also customized their ratings to my non biased opinion. I fixed all their catching attributes to go with my sliders. If I do a fantasy draft all I would do is edit their jersey #s.
Old 12-29-2016, 03:24 PM   #6428
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
On my customized roster I use for my cfm I have spent numerous hours researching players equipment and traits and edited them. Also customized their ratings to my non biased opinion. I fixed all their catching attributes to go with my sliders. If I do a fantasy draft all I would do is edit their jersey #s.
Was going to ask about if you had done that fantasy draft or not.
Old 12-29-2016, 06:41 PM   #6429
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

First game with the "What Flazko Uses" slider set.

Mind you, 15 min qtrs, 12 sec runoff, 65 fatigue.

Me J. Winston 20 of 30 for 214yds, 1td, 1int, 66%
CPU J. Goff 21 of 32 for 197yds, 65%

Me T. Gurley 20 for 139yds, 2td, 1 btk
CPU L. Murray 21 for 74yds, 2 btk

Me O. Beckham Jr 5 for 50yds, 1td
Me S. Watkins 4 for 79yds
CPU D. Walker 5 for 65yds
CPU B. Cooks 4 for 50yds

Joey Bosa had one sack, there were no other sacks. Darelle Revis for the CPU got one pick. 3 Pass Deflects by Josh Norman for the CPU, 1 for a few of my guys.

Overall a fun game. But I DID dominate the entire time. Of course it was Jarod Goff were talking about lol!
Old 12-29-2016, 07:25 PM   #6430
Rookie

With a 12 second min clock does the cpu have time to make adjustments at the line? I've never used less than 13 and I've been stuck on 15/15 forever now but I hate having 600 more yards than the next closest team(though if I can stay top 5 in yards against I feel like I accomplished something).

But I remember I think JoshC says not to use less than 20 acc clock because they won't have time o make adjustments. I'm fine with 15 runoff because they literally know the play and I'm convinced they use it to their advantage at least once or twice.

Also how about your pre snap? I try not to adjust too much but I like to throw a guy in motion or flip a play to get a ready on the D.
Old 12-29-2016, 07:52 PM   #6431
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
With a 12 second min clock does the cpu have time to make adjustments at the line? I've never used less than 13 and I've been stuck on 15/15 forever now but I hate having 600 more yards than the next closest team(though if I can stay top 5 in yards against I feel like I accomplished something).

But I remember I think JoshC says not to use less than 20 acc clock because they won't have time o make adjustments. I'm fine with 15 runoff because they literally know the play and I'm convinced they use it to their advantage at least once or twice.

Also how about your pre snap? I try not to adjust too much but I like to throw a guy in motion or flip a play to get a ready on the D.
The CPU does just fine. They usually only make one or two adjustments anyway.

You have time to make one, MAYBE two adjustments if your quick about it.
Old 12-29-2016, 08:51 PM   #6432
Rookie

2-1 in my falcons franchise year 1, had a nail biter come back against NO with a lot of offense.

Using the blue sliders with a couple tweak I'm noticing pretty good stats and plays using 15/13 run off.

The only stat that's a little disconcerting is several times against both the raiders and saints I've noticed that when I drop 7 and rush 4 sometimes the QB just kind of freezes and won't scramble or pass and basically wait for a sack. So I'm 2nd in the league in sacks but I feel most of them came fairly unrealistically. Like after a few seconds you'd think he'd either scramble out or throw it away. Is that maybe a slider setting or what?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »