Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 805 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-29-2016, 08:58 PM   #6433
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty_ice_jones
2-1 in my falcons franchise year 1, had a nail biter come back against NO with a lot of offense.

Using the blue sliders with a couple tweak I'm noticing pretty good stats and plays using 15/13 run off.

The only stat that's a little disconcerting is several times against both the raiders and saints I've noticed that when I drop 7 and rush 4 sometimes the QB just kind of freezes and won't scramble or pass and basically wait for a sack. So I'm 2nd in the league in sacks but I feel most of them came fairly unrealistically. Like after a few seconds you'd think he'd either scramble out or throw it away. Is that maybe a slider setting or what?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
It's a Player Trait thing. Sometimes it happens. Each player has traits to how the handle pressure, if they scramble or throw the ball away or if they are aware to what's happening. I don't think it's a slider issue. I've done enough testing on different difficulties to be pretty sure about it over the past 4 years. I will say I haven't seen it once since moving up to All Madden. Could be coincidence or the AI could just be smarter in All Madden.

P. S. That's why there are some people who take the time to edit each qb traits. I think there's a thread about it.
Old 12-29-2016, 09:04 PM   #6434
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
It's a Player Trait thing. Sometimes it happens. Each player has traits to how the handle pressure, if they scramble or throw the ball away or if they are aware to what's happening. I don't think it's a slider issue. I've done enough testing on different difficulties to be pretty sure about it over the past 4 years. I will say I haven't seen it once since moving up to All Madden. Could be coincidence or the AI could just be smarter in All Madden.

P. S. That's why there are some people who take the time to edit each qb traits. I think there's a thread about it.
I see, I just was reading through a different slider thread and saw that discussion.

I've also been trying play calling using coach suggestions but notice it cycles through a lot of the same plays so there isn't a lot of variety.

Do you play using the custom playbooks that others on the forum have set up?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 12-29-2016, 09:14 PM   #6435
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I use Cowboys playbooks but I went and adjusted the stars in offensive playbook so that there's more variety in plays randomized for each down and situation.
Old 12-30-2016, 01:15 AM   #6436
Rookie

Week 4 game coming up against the Cowboys, Prescott is the starter but Zeke seems to be injured. Cowboys had 395 total yards with 147 rushing 248 passing, prescot went 24/35 with one TD while Kapernick 21/42 with 2 td and 1 int, in the Rushim Morris had 31 attempts while getting a total of 138 yards.

Im giving up with the interceptions or swated balls, my last try will be reduce both the DPI and Defensive Holding, the passes the CPU does are always to players that have at least 5 yards of open space. Either that or just reduce thethreshold to 0 and play on slow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-30-2016, 07:56 AM   #6437
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Interesting event just unfolded in my game against the Steelers they decided to Fake FG and passed it and they actually got it off and the receiver dropped a wide open pass in the endzone

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 12-30-2016, 09:34 AM   #6438
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Interesting event just unfolded in my game against the Steelers they decided to Fake FG and passed it and they actually got it off and the receiver dropped a wide open pass in the endzone

Haha yeah I almost lost my first game in my Chiefs franchise when they went for it on a field goal. They had a Olineman WIDE open and he literally bumbled it about 15 yards down the field. Time expired and I breathed a sigh of relief.
Old 12-30-2016, 09:38 AM   #6439
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by caja 117
Week 4 game coming up against the Cowboys, Prescott is the starter but Zeke seems to be injured. Cowboys had 395 total yards with 147 rushing 248 passing, prescot went 24/35 with one TD while Kapernick 21/42 with 2 td and 1 int, in the Rushim Morris had 31 attempts while getting a total of 138 yards.

Im giving up with the interceptions or swated balls, my last try will be reduce both the DPI and Defensive Holding, the passes the CPU does are always to players that have at least 5 yards of open space. Either that or just reduce thethreshold to 0 and play on slow.

Man its just like real life and Sacks and Picks and Deflections. Maybe my best guy wont have 20 to 25 deflections for the season, but he is only 83 overall. And yeah there are a few times recievers are wide open, with huge seperation.

But in real life its feast or famine when it comes to those stats. One game Mack will sack a guy 5 times, the next 3 games he got nothing. Then gets 2 sacks.

One game I get 1 deflection for the whole team, the next I have 3 or 4 per CB.

The last few games my team has become interception kings, picking off the QB 3 times in one game, and 2 in the next.

So yeah, just gotta keep playing. Im 11 games in now, and am 11 and 0. But as Ive said a few times the CPU has really tried hard to beat me.

Ive had to pull some things straight out of the darker places on my body to get wins.
Old 12-30-2016, 10:35 AM   #6440
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn

Lol crazy..... Oh yeah guess what... Romo is going to play Sunday..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »