Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 808 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-30-2016, 11:13 AM   #6457
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by caja 117
Yeah, I also have low rated DBs highest one is rated 79. I feel tough that CPU is only passing as a last moment effort, I played against the Cards and the running back had already by end of half 20 rushing attempts.

Would be too different to change speed slow and parity 0 or this combination is basically the same as 50 parity speed normal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well Im using the Red Set #2 and I have it on Normal with 90 speed parity. The thing is if you give the QB to much time they will get pass's to wide open people.

WR's will break down your coverage just because there is so much time. You HAVE to get pressure.

Now its easy for me because I have Clowney and Mack, and then Shazier and McKinney through the middle with there 90 speed and 84 speed. Finally I have three fast, agile basically DT's on my 3-4 line.

Finally you have to have really agile Corners to keep up with there cuts. But its not just awareness or Coverage skills that matter its there Play Recognition. That attribute is one of the main ones that keeps your DBs near the WRs.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:15 AM   #6458
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
All I know is to be fair, I'll give Wentz an other season before making any broad assumptions. I don't think his line is terrible, I don't think his RBs are terrible, and I personally think Mathews and Green-Beckham aren't bad WRs, Agolor needs to go though, I also don't think Ertz or Celek are bad. That's my honest opinion.
Yeah Wentz could be good, but Mathews is at best a 2nd WR and Green-Beckham is a huge target with good physical ability but man he cant seem to catch a cold.

Agolor does need to go. And that line is good, they just need Johnson to stay out of trouble.

Ertz could be a beast, and that guys name is what Tom Celek? Doesnt he work in hawaii and drive a ferrari?!?
Old 12-30-2016, 11:27 AM   #6459
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

If you look at Peyton Mannings first year compared to Wentz the stats really aren't that different besides the fact that Peyton threw 26 touchdowns but also threw 26 interceptions too in face wentz has thrown about 20 less passes then Peyton did but has a higher completion percentage and you can deny the fact that we don't have receivers but the facts don't lie with drops and the fact that we didn't have a decent run game like the Cowboys did teams weren't worried about Mathews taking one to the house very often and in terms of the O-line no we didn't have a terrible O-line but keep in mind we never had the same O-line for more than a week I believe and if you look at the games you'll see how much Carson wentz has to scramble or move out of the pocket to throw the ball something I've barely seen from Dak but that's my two sense on the subject

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 12-30-2016, 11:30 AM   #6460
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
If you look at Peyton Mannings first year compared to Wentz the stats really aren't that different besides the fact that Peyton threw 26 touchdowns but also threw 26 interceptions too in face wentz has thrown about 20 less passes then Peyton did but has a higher completion percentage and you can deny the fact that we don't have receivers but the facts don't lie with drops and the fact that we didn't have a decent run game like the Cowboys did teams weren't worried about Mathews taking one to the house very often and in terms of the O-line no we didn't have a terrible O-line but keep in mind we never had the same O-line for more than a week I believe and if you look at the games you'll see how much Carson wentz has to scramble or move out of the pocket to throw the ball something I've barely seen from Dak but that's my two sense on the subject

When Lane Johnson came back he had alot more time, it was interesting to see how great a force he was when he came back. It was obvious that missing Johnson made Wentz have to scramble, run around and basically fight for his life.

With him back Wentz looks a little better but I think the damage was already done. He lost a little bit of confidence. And his WRs and TE's dropping the ball on him havent helped.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:30 AM   #6461
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn

I've seen Wentz throw 14 tds to 14 ints and Dak throw 23 tds to 4 ints. That's All I need to see.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:33 AM   #6462
All Star

Flazko's Arena

How does WRs drops have anything to do with throwing 14 ints? That's all decision making homie. Sugar coat it all you like if it makes you feel better.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:34 AM   #6463
All Star

Flazko's Arena

You all have a safe New Years. I might not be available this weekend, if I get a chance I'll try and respond to questions. I'm going to visit family out of town, I don't get the best signal there. Everyone be careful and have fun. 🎉
Old 12-30-2016, 11:36 AM   #6464
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
How does WRs drops have anything to do with throwing 14 ints? That's all decision making homie. Sugar coat it all you like if it makes you feel better.
LOL woah slow your roll man. Im not a Philly fan. Im just a red beard fan.

Dak is better, we have said this, but Wentz will lose confidence with each WR drop. Which in turn leads to bad decision making. Not an excuse, just a reality of playing QB in the NFL.

Hes a rookie. Gotta give him time. We have already seen that Dak is much more mature and better able to handle the NFL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »