Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 12-30-2016, 11:38 AM   #6465
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Btw, SteelD34KC, even tough my icon is Giants, Im a steelers fan 100 percent, Im just happen to like the giants, and wanted to have a rival team Icon from Flazko favorite team heehehe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2016, 11:39 AM   #6466
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
LOL woah slow your roll man. Im not a Philly fan. Im just a red beard fan.

Dak is better, we have said this, but Wentz will lose confidence with each WR drop. Which in turn leads to bad decision making. Not an excuse, just a reality of playing QB in the NFL.

Hes a rookie. Gotta give him time. We have already seen that Dak is much more mature and better able to handle the NFL.
All in saying is Dak is a natural winner, anyone can look great playing college ball in the FCS with the best recruiting college in FCS. No denying ND state is the best FCS school so they had good talent, meanwhile Dak was holding his own in the SEC, toughest conference in college football. It shows now that they're in the NFL.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:40 AM   #6467
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by caja 117
Btw, SteelD34KC, even tough my icon is Giants, Im a steelers fan 100 percent, Im just happen to like the giants, and wanted to have a rival team Icon from Flazko favorite team heehehe.

Yeah Im working on putting together a steelers team now, going to complete a full year with my Chiefs and the sliders I have.

Then adjust them a little bit and get my Steelers going.

It IS fun to play home games with the Chiefs though. CHIIIEEEFFFSSS!!
Old 12-30-2016, 11:42 AM   #6468
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
All in saying is Dak is a natural winner, anyone can look great playing college ball in the FCS with the best recruiting college in FCS. No denying ND state is the best FCS school so they had good talent, meanwhile Dak was holding his own in the SEC, toughest conference in college football. It shows now that they're in the NFL.
Yeah how did Dak drop so far down, Ive watched alot of his college games on Youtube and he was pretty darn good there.

Tough to be a scout in the NFL.

Edit: Wonder how many scouts and personel guys lost there jobs because of Dak haha!
Old 12-30-2016, 11:43 AM   #6469
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yeah how did Dak drop so far down, Ive watched alot of his college games on Youtube and he was pretty darn good there.

Tough to be a scout in the NFL.
Maybe because he had a dui arrest? Ever think of that.

You sure you don't care? Cuz you're trying so hard to keep this argument going. Lol
Old 12-30-2016, 11:46 AM   #6470
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Maybe because he had a dui arrest? Ever think of that.

You sure you don't care? Cuz you're trying so hard to keep this argument going. Lol
LOL dude you think Im arguing Im just conversatin' my friend.

Reality is I think Big Ben is the best QB in the history of the nfl...haha...steelers 4 life!

Didnt know about the DUI, that would do it for sure. Cowboys have shown over the past 100 years they care little for off field issues.
Old 12-30-2016, 11:50 AM   #6471
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:

Reality is I think Big Ben is the best QB in the history of the nfl...haha...steelers 4 life!

Didnt know about the DUI, that would do it for sure. Cowboys have shown over the past 100 years they care little for off field issues.
No no no, you are not conversating, you brush off my points, agree with me, then next reply you try revving the "conversation" with an other excuse for the bearded one. It's all tough love. I'm Just having friendly nfl debates with the people I love the most. I'm about to leave though so I'll chat with you guys when I get a chance. Hold the thread down for me while I'm gone.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2016, 11:50 AM   #6472
Rookie

Quote:

Ben is really something else!!! this guy could play with a broken leg if they allowed him too...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »