Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 819 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-03-2017, 09:56 PM   #6545
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
What differences are you noticing in gameplay?
First there is a little more patty caking at the line.

The QBA slider works. You can actually set it so that you can consistently get 60 to 70% completion.

There is better coverage on both sides.

I can post more when I get home. But just having the QBA slider working is amazing.
Old 01-04-2017, 09:56 AM   #6546
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
First there is a little more patty caking at the line.

The QBA slider works. You can actually set it so that you can consistently get 60 to 70% completion.

There is better coverage on both sides.

I can post more when I get home. But just having the QBA slider working is amazing.
Awesome, great feedback and thank you. Are there any negatives that you're seeing? Also, how are the strip sacks and/ or fumbles? Are they out of control? I've been wanting to do the same with my game, and then use one of Flazko's original sets from back in September. Let me know, and again I appreciate it.
Old 01-04-2017, 10:02 AM   #6547
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Awesome, great feedback and thank you. Are there any negatives that you're seeing? Also, how are the strip sacks and/ or fumbles? Are they out of control? I've been wanting to do the same with my game, and then use one of Flazko's original sets from back in September. Let me know, and again I appreciate it.
I use the following or thereabouts:

QBA 15
PBLK 0
WRC 42

RBLK 100
FMBL 60

REACT 100
INTS 25
COVER 100

TACKLE 100

All kicking sliders 50. Injury at 35, Fatigue at 60 and Parity at 100. With All Madden, Slow game speed.

Though I might switch to Normal speed soon.

The strip fumbles dont seem terribly bad, it happens. I mean get the ball out of your hands and your fine, learn to give up on plays when your about to get sacked.

The CPU QB doesnt really fumble all that often, and my team averages 3 to 5 sacks a game.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:19 PM   #6548
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Flazko do you have any recommendation for quarter length when you don't use clock runoff? I am trying that to get a realistic final 2 minutes of the half and in the 4th. It feels like you get an eternity when under 2 minutes when there is no clock runoff.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:20 PM   #6549
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah everything is final. And Not really. I think it plays fine. There's always more work to do but I think the game is fine.
I was talking about the future of the series. Not this year. Madden 18 needs a ton of work
Old 01-04-2017, 02:24 PM   #6550
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Flazko do you have any recommendation for quarter length when you don't use clock runoff? I am trying that to get a realistic final 2 minutes of the half and in the 4th. It feels like you get an eternity when under 2 minutes when there is no clock runoff.
9-10 mins with no run off seems to be fine. A lot of people like 9 mins with no run off.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:28 PM   #6551
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
I was talking about the future of the series. Not this year. Madden 18 needs a ton of work
I wouldn't say a "ton" but there are some things that need to improve. I think madden 17 overall is a great game. Madden 16 and madden 10 were pretty bad in my opinion. I really think madden needs to focus on the passing game again for madden 18, I would like good animations instead of physics, that would help tremendously with the players warping into animations, I think personally want the challenge system to be more advanced and I think what needs a lot of work is the fumble recovery and better interactions with DB and WR, Slants are a little OP and TEs can be uncoverable at times. I really just think the passing game and interactions and fumble recovery need the most work and the game would be perfect.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:35 PM   #6552
All Star

Flazko's Arena

My Top 10 wishlist for madden 18:

1. Add a Simulation Difficulty Setting
2. Advanced ball placement for QBs.
3. Updated Challenge System.
4. Better Fumble Recovery
5. Better interactions / animations. Get rid of the physics engine!!!
6. More options on accessories, cleats, gloves, more color options, an option to customize players for home and away or for cold weather games.
7. Add a Highlight Show / Halftime and Post Game (CBS, Fox, NBC, NFL Network).
8. Continue working on CFM, let us have more options and freedom for subs, IR, practice squad, etc...
9. Let us create Draft Classes and be able to share as a seperate file from roster.
10. Add every players face scan.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »