Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 820 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-04-2017, 02:48 PM   #6553
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
My Top 10 wishlist for madden 18:

1. Add a Simulation Difficulty Setting
2. Advanced ball placement for QBs.
3. Updated Challenge System.
4. Better Fumble Recovery
5. Better interactions / animations. Get rid of the physics engine!!!
6. More options on accessories, cleats, gloves, more color options, an option to customize players for home and away or for cold weather games.
7. Add a Highlight Show / Halftime and Post Game (CBS, Fox, NBC, NFL Network).
8. Continue working on CFM, let us have more options and freedom for subs, IR, practice squad, etc...
9. Let us create Draft Classes and be able to share as a seperate file from roster.
10. Add every players face scan.

Personally I would like to see them work on animations and game mechanics first before going into the eye candy like post game shows but all of those make sense also adding home field advantage would be kinda cool like if your playing against Seattle at their stadium there should be some sort of disadvantage towards the snap like it's harder to snap the ball and stuff like that and I would also like to see a team morale system like in MLB and NHL and of course commentary updates not just for Play now but commentary updates for franchise as well (A dream would be to have different commentary routes depending on where your franchise goes)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 01-04-2017, 02:48 PM   #6554
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Personally I would like to see them work on animations and game mechanics first before going into the eye candy like post game shows but all of those make sense also adding home field advantage would be kinda cool like if your playing against Seattle at their stadium there should be some sort of disadvantage towards the snap like it's harder to snap the ball and stuff like that and I would also like to see a team morale system like in MLB and NHL and of course commentary updates not just for Play now but commentary updates for franchise as well (A dream would be to have different commentary routes depending on where your franchise goes)

I can agree with you.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:51 PM   #6555
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
I can agree with you.

Overall i am happy with M17 compared to M16

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 01-04-2017, 02:54 PM   #6556
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Overall i am happy with M17 compared to M16

Same here. I think it's pretty good. I would really like madden to add a Team Creation option so we can sneak some NCAA teams in like we can for NBA 2k lol i miss college football.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:56 PM   #6557
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I would be 100% satisfied if ncaa 14 was backwards compatible for Xbox One.
Old 01-04-2017, 03:16 PM   #6558
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
My Top 10 wishlist for madden 18:

1. Add a Simulation Difficulty Setting
2. Advanced ball placement for QBs.
3. Updated Challenge System.
4. Better Fumble Recovery
5. Better interactions / animations. Get rid of the physics engine!!!
6. More options on accessories, cleats, gloves, more color options, an option to customize players for home and away or for cold weather games.
7. Add a Highlight Show / Halftime and Post Game (CBS, Fox, NBC, NFL Network).
8. Continue working on CFM, let us have more options and freedom for subs, IR, practice squad, etc...
9. Let us create Draft Classes and be able to share as a seperate file from roster.
10. Add every players face scan.
I would add:

1. Better WR/DB interaction, stop the scripted animations and give us true interaction based on abilities and attributes.
2. Better OL/DL/LB interaction, stop the scripted animations and give us true interaction based on abilities and attributes.
3. More stories and player actions during CFM: AKA players wanting out, wanting contracts, getting in trouble, getting caught with drugs etc.
4. Better stat tracking - AKA I want LB's with 10 tackles a game, I want DB's with 10 to 20 deflections per season. Etc etc.
5. Better injury tracking - More game, or quarter or play injuries and less 5 to 7 weeks for EVERY SINGLE injury. I know more then shoulders get hurt.

Thats all I can think of right now.
Old 01-04-2017, 03:18 PM   #6559
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
I would add:

1. Better WR/DB interaction, stop the scripted animations and give us true interaction based on abilities and attributes.
2. Better OL/DL/LB interaction, stop the scripted animations and give us true interaction based on abilities and attributes.
3. More stories and player actions during CFM: AKA players wanting out, wanting contracts, getting in trouble, getting caught with drugs etc.
4. Better stat tracking - AKA I want LB's with 10 tackles a game, I want DB's with 10 to 20 deflections per season. Etc etc.
5. Better injury tracking - More game, or quarter or play injuries and less 5 to 7 weeks for EVERY SINGLE injury. I know more then shoulders get hurt.

Thats all I can think of right now.
When I said better interactions it was for all positions, WRs vs DBs, OL vs DL, etc..

I do like your ideas to tho.
Old 01-04-2017, 03:26 PM   #6560
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
When I said better interactions it was for all positions, WRs vs DBs, OL vs DL, etc..

I do like your ideas to tho.
Yeah I just like to say it whenever I can lol!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »