Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-04-2017, 11:10 PM   #6585
Rookie

atlgator's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Put it on All Madden, the gameplay is alright but both teams are putting up insane offensive stats on 10 minute quarters. What quarter length do you use?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2017, 10:26 AM   #6586
Just started!

Do you input the auto-subs into the main menu first?
Old 01-05-2017, 10:51 AM   #6587
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
The QBA thing sounds awesome by itself, but I also like the idea of better coverage. Anything other drawbacks though? I kinda want to do this, but I'm hesitant to do so bc it's such a hassle.
Theres a few little things, like the False start bug being a bit worse at some points.

I think you can fix that with roster edits. The injuries are better, the subs are better, and if you give the CPU generic playbooks the playcalling is pretty spot on.

Having to really think about where your throwing and how you place the ball is HUGE.

I dunno, Im just trying it out for now. I cant stop the whole winning every game no matter what team I have.

Heck I made a all sub 75 overall team and still went 10 and 0.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:15 AM   #6588
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Finished my 4th season with the Jets franchise (1st red set) a few days ago. We beat the Ravens in the AFC Championship 42-17. The Ravens had a few injuries on offense and we took advantage forcing a few Flacco fumbles and kept them in check for most of the game. Our offense was able to move the football and were up 16-0 at the half; we exploded late and we took a 35-3 lead and cruised to victory. We could have blown them out worse than that but hey a win is a win.

The Super Bowl featured the Jets and the Falcons in what looked like a close game as it was 14-13 at the half. We had problems slowing down Matt Ryan, but they only scored on field goals while we scored touchdowns. Our offense was pretty much unstoppable and we abused Desmond Trufant on the outside. We ended up blowing out the Falcons 48-23 to finally give the Jets another Super Bowl.

We made a splash in the off-season adding Leonard Floyd in free agency and Odell Beckham Jr. via trade who was unhappy with the floundering Giants. We traded away 2 draft picks plus Jarvis Landry for ODB. Only change I made was changing the settings to 12 minutes and 18 seconds run off to keep the scoring in check. The title defense will begin soon enough!

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch
Old 01-05-2017, 09:33 PM   #6589
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
That's all I needed to hear bro, thank you.
Well Flazko, it's official- I've signed a three-year deal with the Oakland Raiders. I use the coach character, tho I had thought about using the owner character with Mark Davis. Now that I'm done with slider and settings, large assist by you (thank you), I'm ready to go. I deleted my profile (I'm pro-placebo at this point, and only bc I'm restarting my CFM anyway), and have restarted my CFM for the final time with Madden 17. I will be doing the preseason stuff tonight, and will kickoff my 2016 NFL opener tomorrow. Took the day off of work to hang with my son. We're gonna play video games all day, which means a few hours of madden, followed by mario bros, Mario kart, skylanders, etc. on his wiiU, and then some more madden. Does it get better than that???

Thanks again for talking me off the ledge. I almost committed to the Rams on a similar 3 year deal LOL.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:34 PM   #6590
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

I had gotten rid of my PS3 to get my PS4 back in November 2013 when the 4 came out. I'm tempted to buy another PS3 and NCAA 14. Worth it to do so, or would I be taking a step back with where Madden 17 is at this point?
Old 01-05-2017, 09:40 PM   #6591
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I had gotten rid of my PS3 to get my PS4 back in November 2013 when the 4 came out. I'm tempted to buy another PS3 and NCAA 14. Worth it to do so, or would I be taking a step back with where Madden 17 is at this point?
Quote:
Well Flazko, it's official- I've signed a three-year deal with the Oakland Raiders. I use the coach character, tho I had thought about using the owner character with Mark Davis. Now that I'm done with slider and settings, large assist by you (thank you), I'm ready to go. I deleted my profile (I'm pro-placebo at this point, and only bc I'm restarting my CFM anyway), and have restarted my CFM for the final time with Madden 17. I will be doing the preseason stuff tonight, and will kickoff my 2016 NFL opener tomorrow. Took the day off of work to hang with my son. We're gonna play video games all day, which means a few hours of madden, followed by mario bros, Mario kart, skylanders, etc. on his wiiU, and then some more madden. Does it get better than that???

Thanks again for talking me off the ledge. I almost committed to the Rams on a similar 3 year deal LOL.
You're welcome. And I'm considering buying a 360 again to play ncaa 14. I still got college hoops 2k8 and ncaa 14 for 360 that I've been wanting to play. I've sold 4 different 360s the past two years haha. I'll probably buy an other one this weekend, not sure but I'm pretty stuck on playing Infinite Warfare, madden 17, NBA 2k 17 and Battlefield 1 on my xbox one right night, so idk if I'll have time to even play the 360. Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2017, 09:43 PM   #6592
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I got WWE 2K17 and Titanfall 2 still wrapped in plastic because I haven't had time to get to them lol.
Maybe I should trade them in since I haven't opened them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »