Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 835 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-12-2017, 12:44 AM   #6673
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbergh22
Wondering how we will be able to do that in madden 17.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Same way we've always been able to in past maddens. For cfm anyways..
Old 01-12-2017, 12:45 AM   #6674
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Same way we've always been able to in past maddens. For cfm anyways..
Ive never messed with relocation. Debating on waiting to see if there is a logo and jersey change.

Old 01-12-2017, 12:48 AM   #6675
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbergh22
Ive never messed with relocation. Debating on waiting to see if there is a logo and jersey change.

For the 2017 season they have to remain "Chargers", I just read it. So you don't have to worry about that, they will be Los Angeles Chargers with same logo, same jerseys, same colors. 2018 may be a different story. Teams are only allowed to make jersey changes or logo changes or any type of change like that once every 5 years, they made a jersey change in 2012.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:51 AM   #6676
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
For the 2017 season they have to remain "Chargers", I just read it. So you don't have to worry about that, they will be Los Angeles Chargers with same logo, same jerseys, same colors. 2018 may be a different story. Teams are only allowed to make jersey changes or logo changes or any type of change like that once every 5 years, they made a jersey change in 2012.
Alright well that makes things easier then

Old 01-12-2017, 12:54 AM   #6677
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The way you relocate a team is, either make the Chargers your primary team or you can choose your team and then also choose to take control of Chargers, make sure you start from preseason, as soon as your franchise is set, you want to switch to the Chargers owner and go to relocate, it will prompt you to be aware of your "things to do list" so you can start selecting where you want to go, stadium, logo, etc. You want to sim week by week so you don't miss out when the different options come up, in preseason week 4 (if I remember correct) is when it asks what city you want to relocate to, LA is always an option, then I believe regular season week 3 is when it asks what stadium you want, then week 7 it asks what logo you want (you can stick with the same logo and jersey colors), I could be wrong on what weeks each option is so you have to make sure you sim week by week, once you've gone through all the options (city, stadium, logo, jerseys) you can retire from the Chargers and remain with your primary team you're using in the cfm. The team will not move officially until the next offseason.

Note : you don't have to play any games as the Chargers if that's not your primary team in Franchise, you just need to complete the relocation list, Week by week.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:57 AM   #6678
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Make sure you select "Owner" and start from preseason, the first thing you want to do is immediately as the Chargers, go and relocate, it's under team settings, I don't remember which exact tab it is, might be under the merchandise setting, it's one of those, it's been a year since I did a relocation (with Rams to LA).

Last edited by Flazko; 01-12-2017 at 01:07 AM.
Old 01-12-2017, 12:59 AM   #6679
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Here this video will help, and what do you know, he's relocating the Chargers lol
https://youtu.be/Q1WiuN_Kv0U
Old 01-12-2017, 03:46 PM   #6680
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Tried out the "blue set," although I couldn't do the gameplay on slow. It's just...painstakingly slow lol. I used it on normal settings, despite the recommendation.

It still played well. Beat the Eagles 30-11 (would be 27-11 if not for a FG with 1 minute to go to seal it at 3 scores). Considering I'm an 86 with the Cowboys and the Eagles are an 80 without many weapons, I felt that was fairly realistic.

Still looking for a way to get my back-up RB more carries. Zeke will carry 4 times, but only take a 1 play breather. Would be a bit more realistic if I could find a sub setting so he stays out 2-3 plays.

Major Boise State fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »