Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2017, 07:35 AM   #6689
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Best option is manually subbing your rb, when youre selecting a play just flick the right stick to sub in your Spell RB and when you're ready to sub back in your starter, just flick the right stick back to your starter. Highering auto sub options or fatigue may risk your rb disappearing in the 4th qtr
Yeah Im on your normal "What you use" set and have it at 15 minute qtrs with 12 second rundown, fatigue at 65. Works really well.

BUT there are a few times in the first and second quarter that I sub out a player or two.
Old 01-13-2017, 09:08 AM   #6690
Banned

SteelD34KC's Arena

On a side note I think my success in Madden 17 this year has to do with Dak Prescott.

Ive had Goff, Wentz, Winston. I did ok, sometimes great with all of them.

But when I have Dak as my QB I destroy people with him.

I just wish he was a few years younger! I like youth on my teams.
Old 01-13-2017, 10:21 AM   #6691
Rookie

I have a question. In our 32 man league that uses All-Pro difficulty we are noticing some things that we would like to try and correct. First off we imploy a no user pick rule. It may sound strange but it really eliminates the BS interceptions where the user plays MLB and just spams Y the whole time, instead you must let the CPU pick the ball or you can swat. Anyway, we are noticing that crappy QBs can still have successful games, a lot of WR drops, and running the ball is way too difficult. I suppose we would be looking for good sim style sliders that would help with some of our problems. Currently we have just tweaked our sliders over time and just would like some advice.

I do not have a photo of our sliders, but I do know we have QB accuracy way down, WR catching pretty low (due to no user picks), we have defense reaction time and pass coverage both around 75. Just looking for a great set of sim style sliders we can test out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2017, 07:25 AM   #6692
Rookie

Flazko I have been using the blue set since launch and I must say I love it. I come back here about once a week to see if anything has changed. I helped make it making suggestions for changes. I just want to say thank you for doing just a great job.

I do have a question. I have kept the QB XP slider at 96% since you came out with XP sliders but why is that the only one less than 100%?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 01-14-2017, 08:15 AM   #6693
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

I'm back.

I'm going to bang out a few games this weekend.
Old 01-14-2017, 10:30 AM   #6694
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by motel08
Flazko I have been using the blue set since launch and I must say I love it. I come back here about once a week to see if anything has changed. I helped make it making suggestions for changes. I just want to say thank you for doing just a great job.

I do have a question. I have kept the QB XP slider at 96% since you came out with XP sliders but why is that the only one less than 100%?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I use Tdawgs XP sliders. Qb is less than 100 because they receive way more xp than other positions. I've personally thought about keeping xp sliders between 90-110 depending on position.
Old 01-14-2017, 10:31 AM   #6695
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm back.

I'm going to bang out a few games this weekend.
Where you been? Recovering from last week? Don't let it beat you up. You guys had a good season. It's been 13 years since last playoff appearance right? You guys are a young team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2017, 10:37 AM   #6696
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Where you been? Recovering from last week? Don't let it beat you up. You guys had a good season. It's been 13 years since last playoff appearance right? You guys are a young team.
Yeah, it's been a few week hangover since Carr went down. We all knew that was pretty much it for 2016, though you still tend to hold out hope. Clearly the team lost their fire. Certainly can't complain though. 2002 was the last time we hit the post-season, which was our Super Bowl loss to Tampa. I was a sophomore in college at the time. Nuts! I'm excited about the next few years. Incidentally, I jumped on the Nick Saban bandwagon a few years back, so Bama's loss to Clemson was as kind of a bummer. Must have been a similar feeling for Pats fans when they lost to the Giants in 2007 (2008).

Good luck to your Boys this weekend - you must be getting AMPED!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »