Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 838 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-14-2017, 03:03 PM   #6697
Rookie

Zobeto's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I played with your all-pro sliders before and felt I was becoming "too good/too fast" with a bad team. That said, I want more of a challenge this time around. Would you recommend your All-Madden sliders or the ones you current you? I am leaning toward the one you use, but I wanted to know what your perspective was on the matter.

Thank you!
Old 01-14-2017, 10:11 PM   #6698
Rookie

blazenmusic20's Arena

Cmon Texans pleeaasseeee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-15-2017, 09:35 AM   #6699
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Against better judgement, I have two separate CFM's underway. Franchise #1, THE Oakland Raiders. Franchise #2, Miami Dolphins. Quick Raiders' notes: I traded Aldon Smith and our 2017 seventh round pick to the Indianapolis Colts for their 2017 first round pick. After the preseason was completed, I traded our 2017 third round pick, coincidentally, to the Dolphins for Jay Ajayi (who was disgruntled at the time). Quick Dolphins' notes: I traded both Suh and Tannehill for first round picks, subsuently cap strapping me upwards of 50 mill for 2017; idea is to draft what I can, and sign only a limited amount of free agents in 2017. Once 2018 hits, I'll be clear.

So far, I've seen a variety of outcomes in the three total games that I've played.

Two weeks into my Raiders CFM...

Raiders @ Saints: we demolished the Saints 34-13, holding Brees and co. without an offensive TD. Murray was the star of the game, rushing for 179 yards and a TD.

Falcons @ Raiders: I started playing Madden in 1993, after retiring from Tecmo. For the first time EVER, I played to a tie in Madden. 16-16, F/OT. We're both now 1-0-1. I attempted a 63 yard FG on the initial possession in OT, and it came
Up just short. My defense stepped up in a big way forcing the Falcons to punt on my 45 yard line. From that point, each team was simply playing not to lose. Crazy.

One week into my Dolphins CFM...

Dolphins @ Seahawks: I lost in a shootout 34-31. Devante Parker had his breakout game catching 8 passes for 204 yards and 3 TDs; he made my starting QB, Thad Lewis, look like a future HOFer. Lewis finished with over 300 yards, with 4 TDs and 1 INT.

I'm playing on All-Madden with my personal set
Slow game speed
11 min/ 20 second quarters
90 parity
65 fatigue
Injuries at 40 (25 during preseason)

The only time I've seen any all-madden "cheese" is when I fail to get any pressure. Truthfully, that's not cheese, that's football. Give any NFL QB 6+ seconds in the pocket and you're screwed. I was able to get pressure and keep Brees under constant duress. I failed to do the same against both Ryan and Wilson.

My 2017 resolution was to not restart a Madden CFM. So I will see one or both of these through. Kiddo number 2 is due in 2 weeks so it may take a while, but I'm not in any rush. I'm going to take my time and enjoy this game.

Glitch that I've noticed: If you carry 4 HBs on your roster, the 4th back will come out of the game with a line of rushing stats, even if he doesn't hit the field. In my Raiders CFM I wanted Ajayi inactive for a few weeks (I like to make my trades have real ramifications - a back isn't an instant plug in play, and I want him to earn a spot on the depth chart). After the Saints game, Ajayi had 12 carries for 52 yards, and 2 catches for 23 yards LOLOL, wtf! In the past, that would have sent me through the reset and restart process. Not anymore though- I'm going to mentally discard those stats and move on.

The fix to this glitch: I moved Ajayi to be the second FB. He did not record a carry against the Falcons. I was going to activate him in week 3, but since he already has a game worth of "stats", I'll hold off until week 4 against Baltimore.

Next up for me, Miami @ New England, which I'll play today.

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 01-15-2017 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Added content
Old 01-15-2017, 09:50 AM   #6700
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

I'll move Ajayi back to HB from FB when I choose to start utilizing him regularly. Then I'll figure out what to do with the 4th HB.
Old 01-15-2017, 01:42 PM   #6701
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Dolphins @ Patriots, week 2: I crushed Brady's Pats 35-17, and sacked TB 9 times! This was an epic beating.

CFM update:
Raiders, 1-0-1, next up, @ Tennessee
Dolphins, 1-1, next up, vs. Cleveland (2-0)

I will play the Titans a bit later on today.
Old 01-15-2017, 02:03 PM   #6702
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

I have a tip for anyone that's playing longer games. If you'd like to keep the scoring down, make sure you're playing with a fatigue between 60-65, and change your O-line auto subs to 90-85, or 85-80. Just make sure you have depth at o-line (at least 1 back up per position). It's cheesy bc they don't do this in real life, but it will definitely make the game have more of a defensive feel.

For the record, I am not doing this myself, as I've settled on 11 minute quarters with a runoff to 20 seconds. I'm getting the perfect amount of plays, scoring and corresponding stats.

I'm about to go play that Titans game.
Old 01-15-2017, 05:18 PM   #6703
Pro

OVR: 1

Let's go pack

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-15-2017, 06:21 PM   #6704
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Dolphins @ Patriots, week 2: I crushed Brady's Pats 35-17, and sacked TB 9 times! This was an epic beating.

CFM update:
Raiders, 1-0-1, next up, @ Tennessee
Dolphins, 1-1, next up, vs. Cleveland (2-0)

I will play the Titans a bit later on today.
So you're doing a Raiders and Dolphins cfm?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »