Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 839 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2017, 06:27 PM   #6705
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,076
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
So you're doing a Raiders and Dolphins cfm?
Yep. Two separate CFM's. I'm rotating each game for the time being. More than likely, I'll wind up bailing on the Miami one at some point. But I'm FINALLY having fun with this game. The problem was that I had started and restarted my Raiders CFM so many times that I felt I had played 2 seasons with them, even though I only got through the first two weeks of 2016. It had lost that fresh feeling, and it started feeling forced and repetitive. I'm passed that now.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 06:54 PM   #6706
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

The boys not doing so well today...thats a bad, bad man in Aaron Rogers.
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 07:58 PM   #6707
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
The boys not doing so well today...thats a bad, bad man in Aaron Rogers.


Yep this is great, this is for all the cocky cowgirl fans that talked crap all REGULAR season lol


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 08:01 PM   #6708
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

How about dat pack!!!!
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 08:02 PM   #6709
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

That was a good game, Packers were bailed out by so many calls today but nonetheless I'm proud of my Cowboys, we're a young team and we overcame a huge deficit today. Packers played good so congratulations to them.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 08:05 PM   #6710
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Yep. Two separate CFM's. I'm rotating each game for the time being. More than likely, I'll wind up bailing on the Miami one at some point. But I'm FINALLY having fun with this game. The problem was that I had started and restarted my Raiders CFM so many times that I felt I had played 2 seasons with them, even though I only got through the first two weeks of 2016. It had lost that fresh feeling, and it started feeling forced and repetitive. I'm passed that now.
Awesome. How's that going?
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 08:09 PM   #6711
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Yep this is great, this is for all the cocky cowgirl fans that talked crap all REGULAR season lol


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Have some class you bandwagon fan. Didn't you say you were a steelers fan, you joke? Lol Both teams played well. Green Bay won and deserve it.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 08:10 PM   #6712
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
How about dat pack!!!!
How bout them chiefs, oh wait you like them both right? What a true fan lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 PM.

Top -