Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 841 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-15-2017, 08:18 PM   #6721
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I'm all PITT tonight myself! Run Bell, run!!!
Makes sense you wouldn't go for chiefs. It'll be a good game. I picked chiefs to go all the way. Let's see.
Old 01-15-2017, 08:19 PM   #6722
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Pittsburgh vs Kansas City could go either way, I wouldn't be surprised if steelers could "Steal" one tonight but I think chiefs defense is a lot better than most people give them credit
Old 01-15-2017, 08:22 PM   #6723
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Awesome. How's that going?
It's going pretty well man. I'm entering Week 3 in both. It's nice to finally get some games of substance in. Only took 4 months!

I'm gonna try to do them both to keep things fresh, but if it gets to be too much I'll dump the Miami one first. So far though, they're both intriguing. I'm 1-0-1 with the Raiders and 1-1 with the Fins. I had my first tie in Madden, ever. 16-16 against the Falcons. I was stunned.
Old 01-15-2017, 08:22 PM   #6724
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
It's going pretty well man. I'm entering Week 3 in both. It's nice to finally get some games of substance in. Only took 4 months!

I'm gonna try to do them both to keep things fresh, but if it gets to be too much I'll dump the Miami one first. So far though, they're both intriguing. I'm 1-0-1 with the Raiders and 1-1 with the Fins. I had my first tie in Madden, ever. 16-16 against the Falcons. I was stunned.
You're playing on All Madden? Are you using default EA rosters?
Old 01-15-2017, 08:24 PM   #6725
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Makes sense you wouldn't go for chiefs. It'll be a good game. I picked chiefs to go all the way. Let's see.
I can't blame you with that pick. I picked them to win also. Just can't root for them. It'd be like you rooting for the Eagles, ya know. It's all good though. We won 12 games this year. It was enjoyable until the end.
Old 01-15-2017, 08:29 PM   #6726
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
You're playing on All Madden? Are you using default EA rosters?
Yeah all-madden. Default EA Rosters as of week 15 for the Raiders and week 16 for the Fins (minor differences).

Slow game speed. 90 parity. 65 fatigue. 11 minute quarters/ run down to 20 sec

Sliders are my own personal set, but all based around that default concept of yours, and I've put a few different pieces of your other sets together. Honestly, I have to give another HUGE shout out to you for getting me to this point.
Old 01-15-2017, 08:29 PM   #6727
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I can't blame you with that pick. I picked them to win also. Just can't root for them. It'd be like you rooting for the Eagles, ya know. It's all good though. We won 12 games this year. It was enjoyable until the end.
Yeah I got you. I think Pittsburgh can win tonight I just would like to see Atlanta vs KC, someone other than New England and I diffently don't want Pittsburgh to win it all and get 7 rings or Green Bay to get to 5 and catch my boys. If Raiders were in it still I'd bee rooting for them to win it all lol
Old 01-15-2017, 08:31 PM   #6728
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yeah all-madden. Default EA Rosters as of week 15 for the Raiders and week 16 for the Fins (minor differences).

Slow game speed. 90 parity. 65 fatigue. 11 minute quarters/ run down to 20 sec

Sliders are my own personal set, but all based around that default concept of yours, and I've put a few different pieces of your other sets together. Honestly, I have to give another HUGE shout out to you for getting me to this point.
Awesome, share your sliders and everything with me. I might try them. I'm working right now to make my personal set a little more tough. I'm 7-0 right now and only 2 of those games have been really close. So I've been working to make them a little harder. I haven't updated anything yet cuz im still working on it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »