Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 01-15-2017, 08:31 PM   #6729
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Yeah I got you. I think Pittsburgh can win tonight I just would like to see Atlanta vs KC, someone other than New England and I diffently don't want Pittsburgh to win it all and get 7 rings or Green Bay to get to 5 and catch my boys. If Raiders were in it still I'd bee rooting for them to win it all lol
Maybe next year on that last part... ?
Old 01-15-2017, 08:32 PM   #6730
All Star

Flazko's Arena

But since you've used a little bit of everything I've provided I would like to see what it is cuz I know I've came up with some good sliders and good logics for different sets
Old 01-15-2017, 08:33 PM   #6731
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Maybe next year on that last part... ?
Maybe next year we can get Prescott vs Carr on Superbowl lol we're going defensive heavy in the draft. I'm so proud Mt defense adjusted and made Aaron Rodgers have to earn it our defense has some holes but played good as a unit in the second half today. I'm very upset to lose but at the same time I show class and respect to teams who earn it...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2017, 08:41 PM   #6732
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
Awesome, share your sliders and everything with me. I might try them. I'm working right now to make my personal set a little more tough. I'm 7-0 right now and only 2 of those games have been really close. So I've been working to make them a little harder. I haven't updated anything yet cuz im still working on it
All-Madden
Slow game speed
90 parity
65 fatigue
40 injuries (25 during preseason)
11 min/ 20 sec

User/ CPU
QB Accuracy: 2/2
Pass block: 30/30
Catching: 40/40

Run blocking: 50/70
Fumbles: 60/60

Reaction 50/50
INTs: 30/30
Coverage 50/50

Tackling 25/25

FGP: 50
FGA: 32
PuntP: 50
PuntA: 50
KickP: 50

Auto subs
QB: 1/0
RB: 90/85
WR: 75/70
TE/ FB: 35/30
OL: 1/0

DE: 90/85
DT: 90/85
LB: 70/65
CB: 25/20
S: 25/20

All penalties at 50

No house rules, except if I get a short punt from the CPU, I don't field it. I use any and all plays. I do enhanced, but will also go rogue on my playbook as the game dictates such. I have all defensive assists on and I use defensive switch assist. NO onfield visual feedback. Manual ball carrier.

I think that's it. I get a variety of results. It plays a bit on the easier side, but it works for me. My cumulative record with both CFM's is 2-1-1, to this point.
Old 01-15-2017, 08:45 PM   #6733
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
All-Madden
Slow game speed
90 parity
65 fatigue
40 injuries (25 during preseason)
11 min/ 20 sec

User/ CPU
QB Accuracy: 2/2
Pass block: 30/30
Catching: 40/40

Run blocking: 50/70
Fumbles: 60/60

Reaction 50/50
INTs: 30/30
Coverage 50/50

Tackling 25/25

FGP: 50
FGA: 32
PuntP: 50
PuntA: 50
KickP: 50

Auto subs
QB: 1/0
RB: 90/85
WR: 75/70
TE/ FB: 35/30
OL: 1/0

DE: 90/85
DT: 90/85
LB: 70/65
CB: 25/20
S: 25/20

All penalties at 50

No house rules, except if I get a short punt from the CPU, I don't field it. I use any and all plays. I do enhanced, but will also go rogue on my playbook as the game dictates such. I have all defensive assists on and I use defensive switch assist. NO onfield visual feedback. Manual ball carrier.

I think that's it. I get a variety of results. It plays a bit on the easier side, but it works for me. My cumulative record with both CFM's is 2-1-1, to this point.
Why do you have cpu running at 70? Have you been shutting down cpu RBs? And idk if it's just me but with fatigue at 65 I would see my rb dissappear, I'm guessing it's not an issue for u?

Lol it's awesome cuz I see all the sliders that you've taken from each of my sets. Pretty cool.
Old 01-15-2017, 08:59 PM   #6734
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
Why do you have cpu running at 70? Have you been shutting down cpu RBs? And idk if it's just me but with fatigue at 65 I would see my rb dissappear, I'm guessing it's not an issue for u?

Lol it's awesome cuz I see all the sliders that you've taken from each of my sets. Pretty cool.
Yeah dude, I labeled the set in my PS4 the "Ultimate Flazko set user/ CPU". Figured you would like that.

I find with the parity at 90 and higher that the CPU needs an assist getting their backs back to the line of scrimmage. I had it at 90 at one point, but settled on 70. They have a lot of 0-3 yard runs, just like in real life, but they'll break some bigger ones too. The rushing games are realistic on both sides - I'm happy with it.

I've had no issues with the fatigue at 65, along with my subs, which are pretty aggressive.

My scores so far:
RAIDERS
@ New Orleans, W 34-13
v Atlanta, T 16-16

Dolphins
@ Seattle, L 34-31
@ New England, W 35-17
Old 01-15-2017, 09:09 PM   #6735
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yeah dude, I labeled the set in my PS4 the "Ultimate Flazko set user/ CPU". Figured you would like that.

I find with the parity at 90 and higher that the CPU needs an assist getting their backs back to the line of scrimmage. I had it at 90 at one point, but settled on 70. They have a lot of 0-3 yard runs, just like in real life, but they'll break some bigger ones too. The rushing games are realistic on both sides - I'm happy with it.

I've had no issues with the fatigue at 65, along with my subs, which are pretty aggressive.

My scores so far:
RAIDERS
@ New Orleans, W 34-13
v Atlanta, T 16-16

Dolphins
@ Seattle, L 34-31
@ New England, W 35-17
"Ultimate Flazko" I like that lol I'll give it a try. I'm trying to work on all madden personal set around 50 but I'll see. I think the game plays best when your close to 50 for most sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2017, 10:05 PM   #6736
Pro

OVR: 1

Lol yea they are doing a great job stopping the best RB in the game

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »