Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 01-15-2017, 11:19 PM   #6769
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbergh22
Yeah i am using 0 speed parity. Ill try it on fast

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Give fast a try, it's pretty fun. I think it plays well.
Old 01-16-2017, 08:34 AM   #6770
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Have said nothing but good things about your little c*nt cowgirl biatches. Just said how about that pack. Was a great game. Your the one taking shots. To bad your little girl gun is empty.

Regular season is over btw.
God, that was a pathetic post.

Flazko, how is your franchise going?

I've played a couple of games with your "what Flazko uses" set. I got beaten pretty badly (as the Browns) - I liked what I saw though. Think I'll start a new franchise with these.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:23 AM   #6771
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I read that wrong lol who's the qb for Browns?
Ironically, Ryan Tannehill. I traded him to Cleveland for draft picks, which included their 2017 first; go figure, the Browns were 2-0 coming in. I wound up grabbing the win 27-21. Funny, I dominated the Pats, but struggled with against the Browns. I'm 2-1 now with the Dolphins.

Next up, I'm going to play weeks 3 and 4 with my Raider CFM. I'm trying to go stride for stride with both to give me a better chance of completing both.

I am going to increase coverage in my set from 50/50 to 100/100 or 50/100 after week 3 of my Raider CFM. The CPU passing game is legit as is, so I am just leave my coverage at 50, while increasing theirs to 100. It's funny, I'm tearing up the league in my Fins CFM with Thad Lewis, Devante Parker and Jarvis Landry, but struggling a bit with Carr, Coop and Crab in my Raider CFM. I'm not redoing sliders or settings at this point, but I may throw in a minor modification here or there.

Btw, Parker is an absolute stud in Madden. I may make a move for him at some point in my Raider CFM.

Last edited by Raider Ren; 01-16-2017 at 10:28 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2017, 10:27 AM   #6772
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
If anyone has any questions about sliders or anything, feel free to ask, I've been pretty busy with some personal issues lately so I haven't had time to get to anyone's questions. Sorry.
Bro, take care of yourself. Madden can wait. I'll keep posting regardless - this thread is a nice outlet. Two weeks from today my 6 year old son is going to have a little sister, so I can relate. Sh!ts about to get crazy!
Old 01-16-2017, 11:41 AM   #6773
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
God, that was a pathetic post.

Flazko, how is your franchise going?

I've played a couple of games with your "what Flazko uses" set. I got beaten pretty badly (as the Browns) - I liked what I saw though. Think I'll start a new franchise with these.
I'm 7-0, looking to make it a little tougher.

I Might just go with my Red Set #1, or I might just lower some things in my personal set.. Not too sure yet.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-16-2017 at 11:52 AM.
Old 01-16-2017, 11:44 AM   #6774
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Ironically, Ryan Tannehill. I traded him to Cleveland for draft picks, which included their 2017 first; go figure, the Browns were 2-0 coming in. I wound up grabbing the win 27-21. Funny, I dominated the Pats, but struggled with against the Browns. I'm 2-1 now with the Dolphins.

Next up, I'm going to play weeks 3 and 4 with my Raider CFM. I'm trying to go stride for stride with both to give me a better chance of completing both.

I am going to increase coverage in my set from 50/50 to 100/100 or 50/100 after week 3 of my Raider CFM. The CPU passing game is legit as is, so I am just leave my coverage at 50, while increasing theirs to 100. It's funny, I'm tearing up the league in my Fins CFM with Thad Lewis, Devante Parker and Jarvis Landry, but struggling a bit with Carr, Coop and Crab in my Raider CFM. I'm not redoing sliders or settings at this point, but I may throw in a minor modification here or there.

Btw, Parker is an absolute stud in Madden. I may make a move for him at some point in my Raider CFM.
What made u want to do a dolphins cfm?
Old 01-16-2017, 01:34 PM   #6775
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I'm 7-0, looking to make it a little tougher.

I Might just go with my Red Set #1, or I might just lower some things in my personal set.. Not too sure yet.
Btw that was a hell of a game last night. The Cowboys just shot themselves in the foot early on and had to much to do. Also Rodgers is just ridiculous. Dak and Zeke though are the real deal. Cowboys are going to be in the mix for the SB for the next decade.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2017, 02:16 PM   #6776
#ChampionsClub

Raider Ren's Arena

Quote:
What made u want to do a dolphins cfm?
My wife and I are Disney freaks. So I wanted to use one of the Florida teams. Couldn't get myself to use Jacksonville, so it was a coin flip between Tampa and Miami. The coin chose Miami so that's where I landed. Now when I'm playing home games it feels like I'm actually in Florida.... well, not really, but I can pretend.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »