Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 848 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-16-2017, 02:33 PM   #6777
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
Btw that was a hell of a game last night. The Cowboys just shot themselves in the foot early on and had to much to do. Also Rodgers is just ridiculous. Dak and Zeke though are the real deal. Cowboys are going to be in the mix for the SB for the next decade.
Yeah, can't tell you how nerve racking it was.. Dak had identical stats to Aaron Rodgers, I've been a romo fan since day one, I wasn't 100% sold on Dak.. Until after this game.. Dak has earned my full trust and I'm more than ok with letting romo go. Tony has done so much for our team, he's battled, I always stuck by his side. Despite him being one of the top qbs year after year, people always put the blame on him or brought up the fact that he threw late game picks early in his career. I'm not a man of excuses, I feel like Rodgers got let off the hook with a lot of calls, there are always missed calls in a game so I won't bring up the pass interference on Witten on our last drive or the hold on Irving on that last miracle pass by Rodgers to set up the game winner or the fact that Butler wasn't even in the huddle which negated a 23 yard gain with a 15 yard penalty , Packers are a good team, it sucks we had to play either Giants or Packers right away because I feel they were 2 of the 3 best teams in the playoffs on the NFC side. Everyone knows seeding means nothing in the playoffs, it just means you either wear a white or colored jersey. A lot of me thinks the NFL illuminate wants to help Rodgers vs Brady in the Superbowl so they might get some breaks by the ref, but that's just a conspiracy lol I'm proud of my defense in that second half. They stiffened up even more in the 4th qtr only allowing 6 points, but we were in a hole all game. What's exciting is that as a unit we're very young, we're going to go defensive heavy this draft and fill our few holes plus Jaylon Smith will be on the field with Sean Lee. We're gonna be contenders for the next 8-10 years.
Old 01-16-2017, 02:33 PM   #6778
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
My wife and I are Disney freaks. So I wanted to use one of the Florida teams. Couldn't get myself to use Jacksonville, so it was a coin flip between Tampa and Miami. The coin chose Miami so that's where I landed. Now when I'm playing home games it feels like I'm actually in Florida.... well, not really, but I can pretend.
You should have moved Jags to Orlando, I did it earlier in the year lol
Old 01-16-2017, 02:43 PM   #6779
All Star

Flazko's Arena

This offseason, my Cowboys just need a real corner, a shutdown corner, not some corner who's always hurt like Claiborne or is always playing keep up like Carr , an edge rusher and maybe one more solid linebacker to compliment Sean Lee and Jaylon Smith (although Hitchens and Wilson aren't bad). We cut Morris Claiborne, we trade romo to free up money and we go address our needs in the draft and free agency. That's it.
Old 01-16-2017, 06:30 PM   #6780
Rookie

My rush offense is too good and cpu can't seem to contain it. Sliders:

Normal speed
95 player speed threshold
20 run block
CPU 60 tackling

Any advice to sort this out. These sliders have helped get passing game well balanced for me and cpu run game. But mines just too overpowering.

Thanks.
Old 01-16-2017, 06:32 PM   #6781
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubbs
My rush offense is too good and cpu can't seem to contain it. Sliders:

Normal speed
95 player speed threshold
20 run block
CPU 60 tackling

Any advice to sort this out. These sliders have helped get passing game well balanced for me and cpu run game. But mines just too overpowering.

Thanks.
All Madden?
Old 01-16-2017, 06:45 PM   #6782
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
All Madden?

Oh sorry. All pro. Not tried a harder difficulty. Don't score many passing TDs on this difficulty though so doubt I'd do good on all madden
Old 01-16-2017, 06:47 PM   #6783
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubbs
Oh sorry. All pro. Not tried a harder difficulty. Don't score many passing TDs on this difficulty though so doubt I'd do good on all madden
Well jumping to all madden would surely make it more challenging but try your run block between 0-10 and cpu tackling between 70-90.
Old 01-16-2017, 06:52 PM   #6784
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Well jumping to all madden would surely make it more challenging but try your run block between 0-10 and cpu tackling between 70-90.
Wouldnt bumping tackling up effect how many broken tackles there are on my racs? Or won't it matter too much as I'm playing normal speed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »