Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 851 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-16-2017, 09:07 PM   #6801
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I'll test it out, what sucks is that it's hard for me to give a boost to either side (cpu or user). I feel unfair if I don't make the sliders the same for both sides. That's probably why I most likely will try working around default sliders
Right, exactly. It's a catch 22, which is why I'm more apt just to stick with my All-Madden set up at this point.
Old 01-16-2017, 09:10 PM   #6802
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Right, exactly. It's a catch 22, which is why I'm more apt just to stick with my All-Madden set up at this point.
At the end of the day I may end up sticking with my personal set or make minor adjustments but I am going to see what I can do on all pro, only because I feel the qb play and reactions are more Realistic and legit.
Old 01-16-2017, 09:25 PM   #6803
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
At the end of the day I may end up sticking with my personal set or make minor adjustments but I am going to see what I can do on all pro, only because I feel the qb play and reactions are more Realistic and legit.
So the QB Accuracy slider actually works in all-pro, obviously in conjunction with pass blocking and corresponding defensive coverage and reaction?
Old 01-16-2017, 09:26 PM   #6804
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
So the QB Accuracy slider actually works in all-pro, obviously in conjunction with pass blocking and corresponding defensive coverage and reaction?
If you lower qb accuracy in all pro even a little bit, you notice a difference, try using qb accuracy at 2 in all pro and then in all madden, you will see a huge difference.
Old 01-16-2017, 09:29 PM   #6805
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
If you lower qb accuracy in all pro even a little bit, you notice a difference, try using qb accuracy at 2 in all pro and then in all madden, you will see a huge difference.
I think 17/47 might work in all-pro
Old 01-16-2017, 09:31 PM   #6806
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I think 17/47 might work in all-pro
For cpu on all pro I don't recommend ever going below 40, so yeah 47 is good, I used that before. I remember when I used qb accuracy at 47 and everything else at 50, it played pretty well, idk why I didn't stick with it.
Old 01-16-2017, 09:32 PM   #6807
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
For cpu on all pro I don't recommend ever going below 40, so yeah 47 is good, I used that before. I remember when I used qb accuracy at 47 and everything else at 50, it played pretty well, idk why I didn't stick with it.
Bc you and I are constantly searching for that magic formula! Keep me updated if you do go back to all-pro, and I'll do the same.
Old 01-16-2017, 10:30 PM   #6808
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I finished working on penalties, like I said on the main page, penalties are a huge part of the game, they at times negate a big play / score or give a team a lucky break and a fresh set of downs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »