Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-17-2017, 01:39 PM   #6817
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
Gonna try out your new set. Two questions for you
1) do you pass with the icon only or do you use the precision modifiers and the joystick
2) when you say you use coach suggestions, do you mean the first three that show up or do you scroll thru the others?
I use precision modifiers when necessary.

I pick between the 3 plays offered, if I absolutely need to I will bump over and scroll through Strategy Plays.
Old 01-17-2017, 01:41 PM   #6818
Pro

OK I'll have to see how to use precision modifiers. Never tried it.. Have to leave soon but played a quick quarter and it played nice.. Can't wait to test more... I'm assuming we're to input auto subs in cfm and not the main menu?
Old 01-17-2017, 01:46 PM   #6819
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
OK I'll have to see how to use precision modifiers. Never tried it.. Have to leave soon but played a quick quarter and it played nice.. Can't wait to test more... I'm assuming we're to input auto subs in cfm and not the main menu?
Imput auto subs in both cfm and in main menu
Old 01-17-2017, 01:49 PM   #6820
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Guys, I've found something interesting with my testing and the help of my buddy and cousin.. We have come to a conclusion that when it comes to penalties, you get a fair amount and realistic randomization when using custom penalties on Rookie, Pro, and All Pro but when it comes to All Madden, it's best to use default penalties because the AI gives an unfair advantage to the cpu. You will have more penalties called on you than the cpu when it comes to All Madden, this is an other way of the AI trying to give you a cheesy challenge.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-17-2017 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-17-2017, 01:51 PM   #6821
Pro

Thanks for the quick responses
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-17-2017, 01:54 PM   #6822
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Thanks for the quick responses
You're welcome.
Old 01-17-2017, 02:42 PM   #6823
Rookie

So, I tried your new personal set with the Rams against the Redskins on Play Now and I have 2 questions :

- What do you think about lower the QB Acc. to 40-45, both for the CPU and the User ? With 50, me and the CPU never missed our WR.
- I don't know if it's because that the game is on fast speed but I feel like the CPU don't throw deep. Cousins never threw the ball over 10-15 yds. He threw only once for 50 yds. Any ideas ?
Old 01-17-2017, 02:43 PM   #6824
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
So, I tried your new personal set with the Rams against the Redskins on Play Now and I have 2 questions :

- What do you think about lower the QB Acc. to 40-45, both for the CPU and the User ? With 50, me and the CPU never missed our WR.
- I don't know if it's because that the game is on fast speed but I feel like the CPU don't throw deep. Cousins never threw the ball over 10-15 yds. He threw only once for 50 yds. Any ideas ?
I think qb accuracy for the cpu is good anywhere between 40-50.

Im playing a game vs Green Bay right now and Rodgers is lighting me up with the deep balls.
I'm considering lowering qb accuracy for both User and CPU a little before I start cfm. It's the last thing I'm testing on this set, I worked on penalties and special teams yesterday, now I'm working on accuracy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »