Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 855 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-17-2017, 08:31 PM   #6833
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

What is your goal with your personal set? What kind of style are you looking for?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Old 01-17-2017, 10:10 PM   #6834
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Gonna start a new CFM with the new set. Can't decide on a team yet though lol.

I always like a challenge with my 2nd CFM so teams like the Browns are the obvious choice. I just gotta find a team that has a couple bright spots that can help me make it through a season lol.
Rams, Jaguars, Jets, Bills, 49ers, Chargers, Colts.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:23 PM   #6835
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I started a new Cowboys cfm, I simmed through year 1, I made a separate character for the Chargers so I could move them to LA, as soon as the relocation process was over I retired from the Chargers and resumed using my Cowboys. I forced the wins / losses for each and every game every week to reflect what happened in real life this year, as you know it came down to Patriots vs Steelers and Packers vs Falcons, it ended up being Patriots vs Falcons in Superbowl and patriots won, I had to make some tough choices when it came to resigns, I also traded Tony Romo to Denver for a 2017 1st round pick and a 2018 2nd round and 4th round pick. I lost Terrance Williams, JJ Wilcox and David Irving to Free Agency but I signed Malcom Smith and Josh Gordon in free agency. Some notable retirements were Tom Brady, James Harrison, Steve Smith Sr, Cameron Wake, Mike Vick, Antonio Gates, DeAngelo Williams, Mason Crosby, and Julius Peppers. In the draft I took a Left Tackle (Best Lineman in the draft) so I can finally get rid of Doug Free, I also took the best Pass rusher Defensive End in the draft, second round I took the second best Safety in the draft and my 3rd round pick I took a nice 6'7 receiving Tight End who I'm planning to take Witten's spot after he retires at the end of the upcoming season, with the rest of my picks I took 2 corners, a running back, two more Defensive Ends and an outside linebacker. I had an excellent draft. I moved Byron Jones back to Corner since I drafted that playmaker safety and moved that rookie tackle to the other side to fill in for Doug Free who was traded to the Bears for a 5th round pick. Week 1, I take on the defending NFC champions, Atlanta Falcons.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:37 PM   #6836
MVP

Ended up going with the bears. Liked the young talent they had and gave me something to overhaul (secondary, cutler situation, and possibly we core if I csnt keep alshon Jeffery).

Had one of the best games of madden I've had ever using your new set. Neither my run game nor the Texans did anything and it was like 0-10 going into the 3rd. Game ended up on overtime and I won on a field goal after failing my initial possession and getting a huge stop. Final score 24 to 21
Old 01-17-2017, 10:42 PM   #6837
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Ended up going with the bears. Liked the young talent they had and gave me something to overhaul (secondary, cutler situation, and possibly we core if I csnt keep alshon Jeffery).

Had one of the best games of madden I've had ever using your new set. Neither my run game nor the Texans did anything and it was like 0-10 going into the 3rd. Game ended up on overtime and I won on a field goal after failing my initial possession and getting a huge stop. Final score 24 to 21
I really like Jerrel Freeman, Jordan Howard and Jeremy Langford and that's awesome. It's been giving me spectacular test games, I'm ready to start my cfm year 2 with them.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:53 PM   #6838
MVP

Yea hopefully the run games get a bit more dynamic. 3.1 YPC on 23 carries doubling the CPUs yardage had me worried. But both teams have a stout run D.
Old 01-17-2017, 10:57 PM   #6839
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yea hopefully the run games get a bit more dynamic. 3.1 YPC on 23 carries doubling the CPUs yardage had me worried. But both teams have a stout run D.
If You're really good at run defense raise the cpu run blocking between 80-100. But I leave it at 50 so the cpu true ratings come out. The game is created on all pro at sliders at 50 according to the Devs (Rex and Clint) .
I don't want horrible teams with bad lineman or a mediocre running back running all over me, not realistic.
Old 01-17-2017, 11:02 PM   #6840
MVP

yea i like bad running teams being bad too. ill check the averages after 5 or so games n see what theyre like.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »