Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 856 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-17-2017, 11:46 PM   #6841
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Where do you see who retired? Is there a page or is it under transactions?
Old 01-17-2017, 11:47 PM   #6842
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyPantsHess
Where do you see who retired? Is there a page or is it under transactions?
It's under transactions before you get passed preseason
Old 01-18-2017, 12:48 AM   #6843
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can I ask what the reasoning was for the penalty slider changes on page 1 were changed for? I recently started using these sliders about 3-4 weeks ago and noticed the penalties changed today. I was setting them up for another franchise and I'm playing my first game with them now and wow, they are called all the time. Had 4 false starts on one drive. I thought they were fine before, just wondering why they were upped?
Old 01-18-2017, 01:43 AM   #6844
MVP

OVR: 6

I mean i had already moved penalty sliders up a bit from the previous set. penalties never get called unless they are increased a bit. If you're getting too many false starts stop fake snapping so much. Especially on away games when the crowd is booming.

Penalties happen a lot in the NFL. This is more realistic.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:45 AM   #6845
Rookie

Just played a great season opener... Everything was spot on except for CPU and user run game. That happens in real life sometime so about to play game 2 now. Also I read about a title update that was going to focus on qb accuracy. I really hope they don't screw with it. Your set has made the qb accuracy a non issue. I was like 26-36 with 280 yd 2 TD 1 int for my first game
Old 01-18-2017, 10:33 AM   #6846
Rookie

User run game is fine... But idk about CPU.. first half Rawls 16 rush 11 yards
Old 01-18-2017, 10:36 AM   #6847
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

I've started a CFM with the Texans (no a really good offense but a great defense) with your personnal set. I played my 2 first games, both was at home :

Game 1 : Won against the Bears, 24-17. I was winning 21-0 at the half-time but then, the Bears make some adjustments and Osweiler threw 3 INT. I can thank Miller, my RB, with his 3 TDs. Some missed throws by Cutler & Osweiler. A pretty realistic game.

Game 2 : Won against the Chiefs, 48-24. Typically, this kind of game where you're feeling like Madden will screw you. At the half, Smith was at 18/20, 241 yds, 2 TD but, thanks to my defense, Charles fumbled the ball and I scored by returning it and to lead 24-17 at the half. After the half, Smith fumbled the ball too and again, I returned it to a TD. At the end, Smith finished with 28/37 (75%), 315 yds, 2 TD and Osweiler was better than the first game with 26/35 (74%), 306 yds, 3 TDs. The only problem was that Smith never threw off target : 2 drops by his WR and the rest was threw away.

I don't know what to think. One game is really good, realistic, etc but the second, it's this kind of game where even with all sliders at 0, it will be the same (and I played on AP difficulty).
Old 01-18-2017, 10:56 AM   #6848
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
I mean i had already moved penalty sliders up a bit from the previous set. penalties never get called unless they are increased a bit. If you're getting too many false starts stop fake snapping so much. Especially on away games when the crowd is booming.

Penalties happen a lot in the NFL. This is more realistic.
I think they were called fine when I started using them about a month ago. It wasn't too many, but it was reasonable. I wasn't even trying to draw an offsides, the players would walk up to the line and one would jump. I wasn't even on offense for some of this haha.

Maybe it was just a bad game, I just noticed the difference between the last set and this one, and some of them jumped quite a bit so I was just curious. I'll keep trying these new penalty sliders and just hope that was a bad game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »