Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
EA Sports UFC 3 Patch 1.12 Available - Adds 2 Fighters and 3 Gameplay Tuning Changes
How WWE 2K Is Taking Cues From NBA 2K
NASCAR Heat 3 Trial Available Now For Xbox One and PlayStation 4

Old 01-18-2017, 01:17 PM   #6849
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by paarman
I think they were called fine when I started using them about a month ago. It wasn't too many, but it was reasonable. I wasn't even trying to draw an offsides, the players would walk up to the line and one would jump. I wasn't even on offense for some of this haha.

Maybe it was just a bad game, I just noticed the difference between the last set and this one, and some of them jumped quite a bit so I was just curious. I'll keep trying these new penalty sliders and just hope that was a bad game.
You don't have to use what I recommend or what I use. If you don't like seeing penalties you can adjust whatever you like.
Old 01-18-2017, 01:20 PM   #6850
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charvalos
I've started a CFM with the Texans (no a really good offense but a great defense) with your personnal set. I played my 2 first games, both was at home :

Game 1 : Won against the Bears, 24-17. I was winning 21-0 at the half-time but then, the Bears make some adjustments and Osweiler threw 3 INT. I can thank Miller, my RB, with his 3 TDs. Some missed throws by Cutler & Osweiler. A pretty realistic game.

Game 2 : Won against the Chiefs, 48-24. Typically, this kind of game where you're feeling like Madden will screw you. At the half, Smith was at 18/20, 241 yds, 2 TD but, thanks to my defense, Charles fumbled the ball and I scored by returning it and to lead 24-17 at the half. After the half, Smith fumbled the ball too and again, I returned it to a TD. At the end, Smith finished with 28/37 (75%), 315 yds, 2 TD and Osweiler was better than the first game with 26/35 (74%), 306 yds, 3 TDs. The only problem was that Smith never threw off target : 2 drops by his WR and the rest was threw away.

I don't know what to think. One game is really good, realistic, etc but the second, it's this kind of game where even with all sliders at 0, it will be the same (and I played on AP difficulty).
You're going to get a few games that are blow outs. You can always move up to All Madden if you want more competitive games. Not every game is supposed to be competitive.
Old 01-18-2017, 01:20 PM   #6851
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
Just played a great season opener... Everything was spot on except for CPU and user run game. That happens in real life sometime so about to play game 2 now. Also I read about a title update that was going to focus on qb accuracy. I really hope they don't screw with it. Your set has made the qb accuracy a non issue. I was like 26-36 with 280 yd 2 TD 1 int for my first game
That's good, if they mess with qb accuracy I will fix it if it needs to be.
Old 01-18-2017, 01:25 PM   #6852
Rookie

Charvalos's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You're going to get a few games that are blow outs. You can always move up to All Madden if you want more competitive games. Not every game is supposed to be competitive.
It's fine with your sliders on AP but I wasn't expected to have a blowout against the Chiefs but not against the Bears. ^^

Also, against the Chiefs, run game was pretty hard for both side, which is good for me.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:41 PM   #6853
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quick Question for everyone and anyone: Has anyone tried doing a cfm with preseason rosters? When you go to set up your cfm, it gives you the option of using custom rosters or preseason rosters. I'm curious to try it out because I can pretty much play out this season and mimick everything that has happend or I could play it out totally different. I can develop rookies either worse or better than in real life because they wouldn't have the update to their ratings. I have the year 2 franchise I started in my back pocket in case it gets too boring, but I'm curious if anyone has tried it out.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:43 PM   #6854
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Quick Question for everyone and anyone: Has anyone tried doing a cfm with preseason rosters? When you go to set up your cfm, it gives you the option of using custom rosters or preseason rosters. I'm curious to try it out because I can pretty much play out this season and mimick everything that has happend or I could play it out totally different. I can develop rookies either worse or better than in real life because they wouldn't have the update to their ratings. I have the year 2 franchise I started in my back pocket in case it gets too boring, but I'm curious if anyone has tried it out.
I started to do it but it was taking too long for me to set it up.. I wanted to have the rosters so that they'd be as realistic as possible.. For example, dak starting, Stephen tulloch being on the eagles instead of free agents
Old 01-18-2017, 04:07 PM   #6855
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffking
I started to do it but it was taking too long for me to set it up.. I wanted to have the rosters so that they'd be as realistic as possible.. For example, dak starting, Stephen tulloch being on the eagles instead of free agents
I might try it. Since my (Cowboys) season is over, it seems interesting to try and see how everything plays out, if it plays out the same as in real life and plus all the rookies ratings won't be as high yet and other players ratings.
Old 01-18-2017, 04:35 PM   #6856
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Damn I leave and there always drama on the thread....I need to stop missing the good bits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »