Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 858 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-18-2017, 03:39 PM   #6857
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Damn I leave and there always drama on the thread....I need to stop missing the good bits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh well maybe next time 🍿
Old 01-18-2017, 03:43 PM   #6858
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Oh well maybe next time

They were being dicks though I think cowboys fans get more hate just for being Cowboys fans

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 01-18-2017, 03:51 PM   #6859
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
They were being dicks though I think cowboys fans get more hate just for being Cowboys fans

It don't bother me when people talk about my team, it bothers me they came to my thread because I'm a cowboys' fan trying to intentionally do it. They can very easily message each other or go to a social media outlet and discuss that. Football talk is healthy in my thread but this is more so a community for Madden, sliders, issues with the game, etc. Once In a while it's fine to talk about things in real life football but prepare for a debate with other fans, it's football, you can't be sensitive. I know first hand I'm a cowboys fan, we take the most hate of any other professional team. People acknowledge our negatives and not our positives, we lost to a very hot team, arguably the hottest in the league right now, they talk about Aaron Rodgers as if he is a God, they forget he was held to 6 points in the second half of that game and a rookie, Dak Prescott had identical stats to him in his first playoff game. I don't pay attention to the Stephen A Smiths of the world. They continue to claim Dallas is "an accident waiting to happen" but there's 31 other teams to pick from so they have the better odds of being correct when we lose. Anyways, it's over and done with, if you can't take the heat don't start the fire. Let's move on from it though.
Old 01-18-2017, 04:42 PM   #6860
Rookie

Quote:
Quick Question for everyone and anyone: Has anyone tried doing a cfm with preseason rosters? When you go to set up your cfm, it gives you the option of using custom rosters or preseason rosters. I'm curious to try it out because I can pretty much play out this season and mimick everything that has happend or I could play it out totally different. I can develop rookies either worse or better than in real life because they wouldn't have the update to their ratings. I have the year 2 franchise I started in my back pocket in case it gets too boring, but I'm curious if anyone has tried it out.
I use preseason roster. If a rookie or 2nd year player are having a breakout season in real life, I'll change them to superstar and let tdawg's xp sliders do their thing for CPU teams. I try to upgrade my team as realistic as possible. It's worked out good so far.
Old 01-18-2017, 04:45 PM   #6861
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagdags
I use preseason roster. If a rookie or 2nd year player are having a breakout season in real life, I'll change them to superstar and let tdawg's xp sliders do their thing for CPU teams. I try to upgrade my team as realistic as possible. It's worked out good so far.
See I went and changed some rookies development to, like Wentz to quick, Derrick Henry to Quick and so on, I think I'm gonna go do a preseason roster but edit the development traits for the rookies non biased. It sounds fun, just wanted to see if anyone has tried it.
Old 01-18-2017, 05:13 PM   #6862
Rookie

Quote:
See I went and changed some rookies development to, like Wentz to quick, Derrick Henry to Quick and so on, I think I'm gonna go do a preseason roster but edit the development traits for the rookies non biased. It sounds fun, just wanted to see if anyone has tried it.
I'm in year 3 of my browns cfm. The CPU does a decent job of player progression. Players I changed or were already ss dev, d.johnson, Dak, Zeke, Ramsey etc, are where they should be in 2018. Some players don't. Goff is a back up to a rookie, but he'll probably be one in 2018 anyway.
Old 01-18-2017, 06:14 PM   #6863
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagdags
I'm in year 3 of my browns cfm. The CPU does a decent job of player progression. Players I changed or were already ss dev, d.johnson, Dak, Zeke, Ramsey etc, are where they should be in 2018. Some players don't. Goff is a back up to a rookie, but he'll probably be one in 2018 anyway.
Agreed. I'm using a few websites to help determine each rookies development traits.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-18-2017 at 06:19 PM.
Old 01-18-2017, 07:57 PM   #6864
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

going from all madden to all pro, how does the cpu running hame perform on your new bottom black how flazko plays sey?? thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »