Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2017, 01:47 AM   #6873
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I'm going to start my cfm tomorrow. Everyone using my personal set, let me know how it goes.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-19-2017 at 02:21 AM.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:23 AM   #6874
MVP

OVR: 6

Really wish you could share franchise files like the old days. I'm dying to get hold of the one you did with all the real life wins and losses when looking st the roster updates compared to week one it's easy to see what you talk about regarding the ratings spread. The 75 to 84 range accounts for like half the league in the updated rosters from EA.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:24 AM   #6875
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Really wish you could share franchise files like the old days. I'm dying to get hold of the one you did with all the real life wins and losses when looking st the roster updates compared to week one it's easy to see what you talk about regarding the ratings spread. The 75 to 84 range accounts for like half the league in the updated rosters from EA.
What would u like me to share?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2017, 02:29 AM   #6876
MVP

Don't think you can share franchise files anymore so nothing you can share. Used to I could just download your franchise file with the correct wins and losses and use it as my own to save the time and tedium of doing it all myself. The good ole days

Also thinking of starting over again and doing the correct wins and losses lol.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:33 AM   #6877
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
Don't think you can share franchise files anymore so nothing you can share. Used to I could just download your franchise file with the correct wins and losses and use it as my own to save the time and tedium of doing it all myself. The good ole days

Also thinking of starting over again and doing the correct wins and losses lol.
Oh yeah I remember what you were talking about. You can go to the league schedule in Franchise and choose who u want to win each and every game. I set up a cfm with my cowboys using week 1 rosters, I'm still going to move Chargers to LA and then retire from that character as soon as the relocation process is done.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:37 AM   #6878
MVP

Yea tis my plan as well. Will also be making sure all the traded draft picks are done (I know most of the 1st round trades are done but some others aren't). My big thing will be finding a good roster to start with where I get a balance of ratings spread, but not having to go in and edit too many of the breakout players from this season.

EDIT: Also Flazko have they fixed the issue with forcing wins where all the games would end up like 50 point shootouts?
Old 01-19-2017, 02:39 AM   #6879
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I really miss draft classes in Madden... Wish they would bring it back to where 2k let's you fully edit. They stopped it because ncaa stopped making games but they should just add it seperate like they do for rosters.
Old 01-19-2017, 02:44 AM   #6880
MVP

Yea I don't know why they haven't gone the 2K route with fully customizable draft classes.

The NCAA import feature was always so meh as well. You'd either have a hard time getting them accurate without doing crazy stuff to your NCAA roster to basically force players into the draft and still end up with the ratings being incredibly wonky when transferring to Madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »