Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 863 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-19-2017, 02:50 PM   #6897
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I was able to figure how to get errant throws on All-Madden, which was the only reason I went back to All-Pro.. . I am gonna go back to All-Madden with the set I came up with (which will be listed at the bottom as my personal set) . I will take the current All-Pro personal set and replace the "Flazko's True Simulation Set (All-Pro)" with it as well as deleting the Purple and Pink Set since they aren't as popular.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-19-2017 at 03:31 PM.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:34 PM   #6898
MVP

OVR: 6

So now that you're back to all madden are you sticking with what your initial post says about penalty sliders at default on all madden or you using the ones you went with for the all pro set??
Old 01-19-2017, 03:38 PM   #6899
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
So now that you're back to all madden are you sticking with what your initial post says about penalty sliders at default on all madden or you using the ones you went with for the all pro set??
I'm gonna stick with this All Madden set, I've seen a great amount of errant throws, I haven't seen this many on All-Madden since before the big patch, I'm going to use my penalties. I like seeing penalties, I only recommend people using default penalties on All Madden because most people cry about penalties and we did notice when testing default penalties on All-Madden and All-Pro, there were a little more called on All-Madden.

Last edited by Flazko; 01-19-2017 at 03:52 PM.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:45 PM   #6900
All Star

Flazko's Arena

I'm not really a picky person, the only thing I'm picky about is errant throws, it drives me insane when scrub qbs are Robotic, that's the whole reason I went back to All-Pro, but I found something that works on All Madden, now call me crazy, but the custom penalties could have something to do with why now I'm seeing errant throws on All-Madden. It's been proven in previous maddens that penalties effected gameplay. So I'm using the all madden set listed at the bottom and my custom penalties and not touching a thing because this is playing out perfect for me. I'm running an other test game right now before I go through with my Cfm. I'm playing Cowboys vs Lions and I've seen Prescott (ME) throw 4 legit errant passes without being pressured and I've seem Stafford throw 5, 2 were while being pressured and 3 were while he's in the pocket, they're not crazy errant passes straight into the dirt, they're legit over throws or leading the WR by a hair too much.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:48 PM   #6901
All Star

Flazko's Arena

The errant throws could be that 10 is a sweet spot for qb accuracy on All-Madden, or the penalties I came up with could be effecting gameplay, or leaving pass blocking at default 50 could also be a sweet spot, some people believe pass block effects qbs this year and its known that EA tunes everything at 50 , whatever it is, it's working, so I found something very pleasing.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:56 PM   #6902
All Star

Flazko's Arena

FYI, My personal set is pretty much my Red Set with just a few minor adjustments (fumbles and tackling) .

Last edited by Flazko; 01-19-2017 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01-19-2017, 04:42 PM   #6903
Pro

OVR: 1

Will you be posting your new set on the bottom, I get what you mean with all-pro but I just still don't get a challenge, so I'll be using your new set as well when u post it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-19-2017, 04:44 PM   #6904
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Will you be posting your new set on the bottom, I get what you mean with all-pro but I just still don't get a challenge, so I'll be using your new set as well when u post it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
It's already posted.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »