Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 868 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-21-2017, 04:17 PM   #6937
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Yes it doesn't work though

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Turn false start to 50. Any higher and you'll get the bug. You'll still get penalties but not as much.

Otherwise, once I see the CPU get a false start, I will super sim the next play. I don't ever notice multiple in a row after doing that.
Old 01-21-2017, 06:02 PM   #6938
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splice
Turn false start to 50. Any higher and you'll get the bug. You'll still get penalties but not as much.

Otherwise, once I see the CPU get a false start, I will super sim the next play. I don't ever notice multiple in a row after doing that.
False start at 50 definitly fixes this. I was having a huge issue w this bug on my set at 55. I lowered it to 50 and i havent see it once since i lowered it

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-22-2017, 02:39 AM   #6939
All Star

Flazko's Arena

They say False start at 50 and fatigue no higher than 60 helps with the glitch.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:35 AM   #6940
MVP

OVR: 6

I've also found burning a timeout stops the glitch from continuing. Sucks to do it if its a close game though.
Old 01-22-2017, 08:38 AM   #6941
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
I play with all penalties at 50 and fatigue at 65. Since using all penalties, inclusive of false start at 50, I haven't seen it either.

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 01-22-2017 at 09:51 AM.
Old 01-22-2017, 09:38 AM   #6942
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko

Thank you flazko

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-22-2017, 09:44 AM   #6943
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

I got two games in yesterday with my Dolphins CFM

Week 4 @ Bengals, L 31-24
Week 5 v Titans, W 41-23
Current record: 3-2

I am going to switch back to my Raiders CFM today; current record through 2 weeks, 1-0-1.
Next up @ Tennessee
Old 01-22-2017, 03:21 PM   #6944
Rookie

So I played 3 games with Flazko's personal set and all I can say is WOW...I'm really impressed and excited. I think I just need to make a couple slight modifications and it'll be perfect and I can continue my CFM.
Games
Bears (me) vs Cowboys I was losing 0-20 at the end of the 3rd couldn't finish the game.

Packers (me) vs Bills I won like 35-20

Buccaneers(me) vs Panthers I won 16-10

Key Take Aways
-There was some amazing animations I got with these sliders. There were some awesome Pass Interference animations.
-I loved seeing some of the CPU behavior. Vs the Bills and Panthers both Tyrod and Cam were rolling out and making great plays to keep the play alive. One that really stuck out was I was on a spy against Tyrod and I rushed him with my LB leaving the WR open because Tyrod baited me and made the throw
-You can really see the difference in QB's like Rodgers vs Cutler now and additionally a really good O-Line vs a bad/ok one.
-Saw good variations in games. 2nd game I had like 6 facemask penalties so I thought I would need to correct this but the next game there were only 2

Modifications I need to make
-I'm going to lower the accelerated clock to 12 instead of 13 just to reduce the number of plays by a tad bit.
-I'm probably going to knock down the Punt power to 49. I felt with the increased accuracy punters were just booming kicks
-Reduce kickoff power to 59 from 60.

I need advice on the next 2
-I had the CPU attempt a 62 and 64 yard FG across the 3 games. They missed because of inaccuracy but I thought this was a little unnecessary early in the games and gave away good field possession to me. How do I stop these long FG's from being attempted in situations like this? Do I have to reduce the FG Power?
-I felt like there were a little too many fumbles when the QB gets hit for a sack. I fumbled twice with Cutler. Tyrod (cpu) fumbled 3-4 times. Even Rodgers fumbled twice. Cam (cpu) fumbled 3 times, one was on a run which I'm okay with. I love the fumble animations but just seemed a tad excessive. Maybe knock these down to 54 or 53 instead of 55. What do you think?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »