Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 87 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-02-2016, 08:40 PM   #689
Rookie

newmich's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Flazko how is the cpu qb playing for you? Last game I play Mariota had an 81% completion percentage, 0 TDs, 0 Ints, and 5 sacks with 183 yards. They ended up with 3 fgs and I won 20-9 in the rain. That was only one game so I'm not going to rush to conclusions, I'm just curious on what kind of stat lines you're getting.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:06 PM   #690
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmich
Flazko how is the cpu qb playing for you? Last game I play Mariota had an 81% completion percentage, 0 TDs, 0 Ints, and 5 sacks with 183 yards. They ended up with 3 fgs and I won 20-9 in the rain. That was only one game so I'm not going to rush to conclusions, I'm just curious on what kind of stat lines you're getting.
Eli went 64.9%, with 1 TD, 271 yards against me in cfm. You need to get pressure to make them throw bad passes. I sacked him 4 times

I went 62.2% with Dak Prescott with 2 TDs, 253 yards, I was sacked 5 times

Last edited by Flazko; 09-02-2016 at 09:09 PM.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:16 PM   #691
Rookie

newmich's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Eli went 64.9%, with 1 TD, 271 yards against me in cfm. You need to get pressure to make them throw bad passes. I sacked him 4 times

I went 62.2% with Dak Prescott with 2 TDs, 253 yards, I was sacked 5 times
Yea I'm doing great with Rodgers throwing. I'm at 300 ypg and 64% completions on the year with 24 TDS and 10Ints. As I mentioned I had 5 sacks but if it wasn't a sack it was a throw for only about 5 yards from Mariota. I'm playing against the Redskins now so we will see how this game goes.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:24 PM   #692
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Yea I'm doing great with Rodgers throwing. I'm at 300 ypg and 64% completions on the year with 24 TDS and 10Ints. As I mentioned I had 5 sacks but if it wasn't a sack it was a throw for only about 5 yards from Mariota. I'm playing against the Redskins now so we will see how this game goes.
Not bad. I play redskins next in week 2. I tested plenty of games before starting my cfm earlier. I don't like starting a CFM and still tweaking sliders. I like to have my sliders set before I start so I can enjoy the game and not worry about sliders throughout my franchise. Every team plays different. So some teams will be tougher than others, that's the way it goes. The running game is very balanced for myself as well as the cpu, the defenses play like they should and you must get pressure on cpu or else you will be torn a part. The player's speed and game speed feels perfect to me. Everything feels very realistic and I'm very happy with the set. Everything has a good realistic feel and is a bit challenging in certain areas of my games. Some games I can't run or I can't stop the cpu pass game, so I have to change my game plan. Sometimes it's the opposite and all I can do is run because they keep shutting down my WRs. I've been having fun.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:24 PM   #693
Rookie

Flazko, I think my game is broken lol. Only thing different is run blocking, which is at 50 for both.

Joe Flacco just went 13-30 113 yards 3 ints. And a rating of 13.3

(Me) Mariota - 16-26 290 yards. 3 TDs. 138.2 rating.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Old 09-02-2016, 09:29 PM   #694
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Most people expect to be able to pick up a controller and be able to run all over the cpu or pass up and down the field all game, that's not realistic. You need to adjust to the cpu or stick with running or passing until you can Crack some good plays. All it takes is one good play to get a score or get your team going. That's realistic. In the first half vs Giants, I had 9 attempts for 18 yards with elliot. In the second half I had 17 attempts for 102 yards and 2 rushing TDs, by the end of the game i had 26 attempts for 120 yards. (vareem from giants had 21 attempts for 117 yards). People can't expect things to be perfect in the first couple quarters of a game, they need to let the game play out.
Old 09-02-2016, 09:39 PM   #695
Rookie

newmich's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Not bad. I play redskins next in week 2. I tested plenty of games before starting my cfm earlier. I don't like starting a CFM and still tweaking sliders. I like to have my sliders set before I start so I can enjoy the game and not worry about sliders throughout my franchise. Every team plays different. So some teams will be tougher than others, that's the way it goes. The running game is very balanced for myself as well as the cpu, the defenses play like they should and you must get pressure on cpu or else you will be torn a part. The player's speed and game speed feels perfect to me. Everything feels very realistic and I'm very happy with the set. Everything has a good realistic feel and is a bit challenging in certain areas of my games. Some games I can't run or I can't stop the cpu pass game, so I have to change my game plan. Sometimes it's the opposite and all I can do is run because they keep shutting down my WRs. I've been having fun.
I don't mind, I know NBA and Nascar are coming out soon so I figured I'd get as far in franchise as I can before I'm overwhelmed with games hahaha. I will say I love the sliders how they are, I just wanted to know your cpu qb stats for comparison. I also use your sliders in my CFM league with friends and it really helps with eliminating the money streak plays. You did a great job flazko!
Old 09-02-2016, 09:41 PM   #696
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
I don't mind, I know NBA and Nascar are coming out soon so I figured I'd get as far in franchise as I can before I'm overwhelmed with games hahaha. I will say I love the sliders how they are, I just wanted to know your cpu qb stats for comparison. I also use your sliders in my CFM league with friends and it really helps with eliminating the money streak plays. You did a great job flazko!
Glad you enjoy. Thanks for the support.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »