Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 871 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2017, 11:13 AM   #6961
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Brady was a baaaaaaaaaad man last night lmao!
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 11:15 AM   #6962
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
Yeah, the Steelers set that weak zone all game and just GAVE the game to brady. I dont see that happening in atlanta.

I think if any team has a chance it would be the Falcons. GB's and Pitt's Defense are absolute garbage. Atlanta though just lets there guys run free, so never know, might just smack Brady around enough.

Maybe, unlike the idiots on the Steelers, they will see what Houston did and maybe I dunno, follow that blueprint. Not do what has lost you, now 6 AFC championships, to the SAME team with the SAME defense against them that hasnt worked 6 times in a row now.
Steelers just weren't good enough stop making excuses. They beat the chiefs with just field goals but when they played a real team they got "rocked" stop making excuses. Excuses are for girls.


Yay the Steelers lost in the AFC Championship, wht does that do? Get you a worse draft pick. Good job! 👍

Damn you had two teams and they BOTH lost in the playoffs. Looks like you had a worse year than me . Lmao
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 11:18 AM   #6963
Banned
 
SteelD34KC's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Steelers just weren't good enough stop making excuses. They beat the chiefs with just field goals but when they played a real team they got "rocked" stop making excuses. Excuses are for girls.


Yay the Steelers lost in the AFC Championship, wht does that do? Get you a worse draft pick. Good job! 👍

Damn you had two teams and they BOTH lost in the playoffs. Looks like you had a worse year than me . Lmao
They lost because the reasons I stated. Maybe watch football and understand the game, and maybe I dunno know what your talking about.

Your the one who keeps going on and on about your team that is one and done AGAIN. How many times in a row is that? I will say ALOT. Its sad really.
SteelD34KC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 11:22 AM   #6964
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelD34KC
They lost because the reasons I stated. Maybe watch football and understand the game, and maybe I dunno know what your talking about.

Your the one who keeps going on and on about your team that is one and done AGAIN. How many times in a row is that? I will say ALOT. Its sad really.
They lost cuz they weren't good enough!!! Get over it . Coming back to my thread after you cried. When we played head to head this year who won???? That's right my cowgirls did haha. I gave all the credit to the Packers when we lost, didn't make any excuses like you. 😂
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 11:29 AM   #6965
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

You're pretty ignorant SteelCity or ChiefsCity.. Whatever your name is, go live stream on twitch so no one can watch it or something, instead of coming into my thread and acting like a cancer. I don't need to respond to you anymore, not worth my time. Lol you have a blessed day.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 12:16 PM   #6966
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Mar 2007
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
You're pretty ignorant SteelCity or ChiefsCity.. Whatever your name is, go live stream on twitch so no one can watch it or something, instead of coming into my thread and acting like a cancer. I don't need to respond to you anymore, not worth my time. Lol you have a blessed day.
Just report him for harassment. Hopefully he will get banned

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
mbergh22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 12:18 PM   #6967
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbergh22
Just report him for harassment. Hopefully he will get banned

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
I'll give him a chance to grow up and go somewhere else but if he continues I will.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 12:20 PM   #6968
Moderator
 
kehlis's Arena
 
OVR: 41
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 23,891
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Keep this thread to sliders and if you want to talk about pro sports you're welcome to do so in that forum.

There is trolling all around on both sides of this petty argument.
kehlis is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:32 AM.

Top -