Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 872 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-23-2017, 02:37 PM   #6969
All Star

Flazko's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Hmm..flazko not trying to argue with the point we got destroyed but a Pittsburgh fan sees this time and time again with our game plan against the pats, no matter what team you are or how good your defense is, if you only rush 3 and play zone all night Brady will pick you apart all night lol and that's not an excuse that's a fact

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Did you not read the top comment, he stated to talk Pro Sports in the forum for it and keep it slider talk in this thread.
Old 01-23-2017, 04:25 PM   #6970
Pro

OVR: 1

Didn't know these forums was so serious lol

Old 01-23-2017, 06:56 PM   #6971
Pro

OVR: 1

What is safe to lower QB accuracy down to, way too much robo QB for me at 10, I just had mariota have 92% completion and I put pressure on him all day

Old 01-23-2017, 07:44 PM   #6972
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
What is safe to lower QB accuracy down to, way too much robo QB for me at 10, I just had mariota have 92% completion and I put pressure on him all day

Keep it between 2-10. I just played against Mariota with it at 10 (pass blocking at 50, but I also have coverage at 100). Mariota struggled, but Demarco Murray shredded me on the ground. My run defense blows. This is with my Fins CFM.

I have a chance to acquire Zeke in a unique situation in my Raider CFM. He would look good in silver and black (cough, Flazko, cough)
Old 01-23-2017, 07:45 PM   #6973
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Keep it between 2-10. I just played against Mariota with it at 10 (pass blocking at 50, but I also have coverage at 100). Mariota struggled, but Demarco Murray shredded me on the ground. My run defense blows. This is with my Fins CFM.

I have a chance to acquire Zeke in a unique situation in my Raider CFM. He would look good in silver and black (cough, Flazko, cough)
Hahaha in your dreams. Zeke is my boy.
Old 01-23-2017, 07:46 PM   #6974
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Hahaha in your dreams. Zeke is my boy.
He's about to be my boy!!
Old 01-23-2017, 07:50 PM   #6975
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
He's about to be my boy!!
What you giving for him? Give Mack.
Old 01-23-2017, 08:01 PM   #6976
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

I don't usually do a lot of trading, and it needs to "make sense". In this case, Zeke got hurt in the preseason; he's due back in week 4 (I'm at week 3). At the start of my CFM, I traded Aldon Smith and my 2017 seventh to Indy for their 2017 first round pick. Subsequently, I traded my 2017 third round pick to Miami for Jay Ajayi right before the regular season started (if you remember, Ajayi was disgruntled at the onset of the season this year due to his initial placement on the depth chart). I was able to justify that as a trade that could have happened. Why would I do that? Murray is in a contract year, so it gives me flexibility if I choose to let him hit the market. Through 2 games, I have not activated Ajayi.

Having noticed the situation with Zeke in Big D, I can offer my 2017 first, fourth and Ajayi, and then Elliot can begin his NFL career as a RAIDER, and make his debut in week 4. Sean Smith wears #21. What other number would he look good in? The top two that I have in mind are #22 or #24. Thoughts please?

I know this would be kind of a hokey trade, but it's a video game, so I can play God. I tend to get overly OCD when it comes to unrealistic trades. Anyone else get that way as well?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »