Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 874 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-23-2017, 08:22 PM   #6985
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
What sliders were you using

Your personal set with 15 min 13 sec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 01-23-2017, 08:24 PM   #6986
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
I don't touch numbers til the offseason lol.

I've followed dez since he played at Lufkin High School in Lufkin Texas. He's my favorite player lol.. Maybe you're itching to trade that black for blue and represent the Blue and Silver.

I think you got a good WR core though. You still playing on All Madden?
I do love our receiving core. Crab, Coop, Holmes are my favs. I like Seth Roberts too, but we could use an upgrade with him in the slot. Cole Beasley available?? Ha, maybe I should play with your Boys (mouse in head is rolling again)

Yeah I'm sticking it out with All-Madden. So far, I've had two blow out wins, a couple tight wins, a tie and three losses, all of which I struggled mightily, despite the scores being closer than the games were. I'm getting really nice game play, so I'm leaving it as is. I'm finally having a lot of fun with it.

For the record, I like All-Pro; I get nice game play, but I have to impose a ton of house rules. I don't mind doing that, but I figured that I'd grind out All-Madden for the rest of Madden 17- anything goes. Only thing that I don't allow is onfield visual feedback.
Old 01-23-2017, 08:30 PM   #6987
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
I don't touch numbers til the offseason lol.

I've followed dez since he played at Lufkin High School in Lufkin Texas. He's my favorite player lol.. Maybe you're itching to trade that black for blue and represent the Blue and Silver.

I think you got a good WR core though. You still playing on All Madden?
Dude, and that's awesome about you following Dez! I get star struck easy.
Old 01-23-2017, 08:32 PM   #6988
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
I do love our receiving core. Crab, Coop, Holmes are my favs. I like Seth Roberts too, but we could use an upgrade with him in the slot. Cole Beasley available?? Ha, maybe I should play with your Boys (mouse in head is rolling again)

Yeah I'm sticking it out with All-Madden. So far, I've had two blow out wins, a couple tight wins, a tie and three losses, all of which I struggled mightily, despite the scores being closer than the games were. I'm getting really nice game play, so I'm leaving it as is. I'm finally having a lot of fun with it.

For the record, I like All-Pro; I get nice game play, but I have to impose a ton of house rules. I don't mind doing that, but I figured that I'd grind out All-Madden for the rest of Madden 17- anything goes. Only thing that I don't allow is onfield visual feedback.
I've been testing default All Pro on Fast game speed with my penalties, auto subs, 65 fatigue and injury at 50. 15 mins / 13 sec, I actually lost last night. It's been refreshing using a new qb this year with Dak. Im a big romo supporter but I like duel threat qbs. I really enjoy using Dak, using Byron jones at corner, throwing to beasly short, and throwing deep to dez, Dez is fun after the catch, he looks like Julio Jones vs Packers DBs.
Old 01-23-2017, 08:36 PM   #6989
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhannnn
Don't let him influence you to go to the darkside Raider

Funny you say that- I've always wanted to use the Eagles.
Old 01-23-2017, 08:36 PM   #6990
Pro

PhillyPhannnn's Arena

Quote:
Funny you say that- I've always wanted to use the Eagles.

Oh well in that case come on in...

Football- Super Bowl Champion Eagles
Old 01-23-2017, 08:39 PM   #6991
Gridiron Simulation

Raider_Ren's Arena

Quote:
I've been testing default All Pro on Fast game speed with my penalties, auto subs, 65 fatigue and injury at 50. 15 mins / 13 sec, I actually lost last night. It's been refreshing using a new qb this year with Dak. Im a big romo supporter but I like duel threat qbs. I really enjoy using Dak, using Byron jones at corner, throwing to beasly short, and throwing deep to dez, Dez is fun after the catch, he looks like Julio Jones vs Packers DBs.
What was your overall take on that? How was the gameplay? And yeah, Dallas has a fun team to play with.
Old 01-23-2017, 08:49 PM   #6992
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
What was your overall take on that? How was the gameplay? And yeah, Dallas has a fun team to play with.
It's actually really fun if you play fair.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »