Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) - Page 876 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2017, 07:12 PM   #7001
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2016
Icon5 Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

What speed parity settings can I use with normal game speed? I'm thinking 40 but I'm not sure. It's using your personal set.
I just can't get used to slow. Even though animations between players look nice and slow, I just find everything else unbearably slow. I might even go to fast speed later on but I think normal would give me the best of both worlds for right now. Thanks in advance.
Joey_22 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 07:36 PM   #7002
MVP
 
JayD's Arena
 
OVR: 16
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Kennesaw, GA
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Flazko, do you input your settings the same in the MM as you do in CFM?
JayD is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 07:37 PM   #7003
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Flazko, do you input your settings the same in the MM as you do in CFM?
Yup. Sure do.
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 07:38 PM   #7004
All Star
 
Flazko's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Albuquerque NM
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey_22
What speed parity settings can I use with normal game speed? I'm thinking 40 but I'm not sure. It's using your personal set.
I just can't get used to slow. Even though animations between players look nice and slow, I just find everything else unbearably slow. I might even go to fast speed later on but I think normal would give me the best of both worlds for right now. Thanks in advance.
You can use any speed parity setting with normal, it depends what you're looking for. Lol
__________________
We Dem Boyz
Flazko is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:34 PM   #7005
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,076
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
Raider Ren u see any diff putting QB acc at 2 in madden 17


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Yeah I do, but I like it better at 10/10, with 50/50 pass blocking and coverage at 100/100. I get great gameplay and results
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 09:49 PM   #7006
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Yeah I do, but I like it better at 10/10, with 50/50 pass blocking and coverage at 100/100. I get great gameplay and results


I'll try that could be cause I'm in preseason and my backups suck lol


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 11:00 PM   #7007
MVP
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Mar 2006
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

I've really gotta find a fun way to make this game harder in terms of team building. The draft has just become way too easy for me.

Last night did a real to life season 1 sim and went into the draft with the Browns. Needless to say came out with a superstar QB, WR, pass rusher, a quick development corner, and a physical freak of a running back that just needs his carry rating improved with my extra picks early in the draft.

Then I also accidentally saved over the base file I was using for the real to life season 1 sim so I raged lol.
Helios12787 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 08:02 AM   #7008
Gridiron Simulation
 
Raider_Ren's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Wolcott
Posts: 2,076
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helios12787
I've really gotta find a fun way to make this game harder in terms of team building. The draft has just become way too easy for me.

Last night did a real to life season 1 sim and went into the draft with the Browns. Needless to say came out with a superstar QB, WR, pass rusher, a quick development corner, and a physical freak of a running back that just needs his carry rating improved with my extra picks early in the draft.

Then I also accidentally saved over the base file I was using for the real to life season 1 sim so I raged lol.
You can make it more challenging. Do one or both of the following: don't scout the players (that will really leave it up to a game of chance) OR, simulate the draft. If you do the draft, you can even scout just the first round or two, and then leave the remaining players unscouted and see what you land.

Last edited by Raider_Ren; 01-25-2017 at 08:05 AM.
Raider_Ren is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:50 AM.

Top -