Home

Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

This is a discussion on Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2017, 08:56 PM   #7009
Gaming Avenger

Ren The Conqueror's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Flazko's True NFL Realism Sliders (Madden 17)

Raiders CFM update:

Sources close to Raider Ren expect the Raiders to acquire Ezekiel Elliot from the Dallas Cowboys for a 2017 first, 2017 fourth and either RB Latavius Murray or RB Jay Ajayi (acquired from Miami prior to week 1 for a 2017 third round pick. A source even closer to Ren says "it's a done deal"

Another source says Ren may simply head to Dallas. Is Jason Garrett on the hot seat??

Most of the AP except Ren to continue his two separate CFM's with Oakland and Miami.

Stay tuned and on the edge of your couches...
Old 01-25-2017, 08:59 PM   #7010
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider_Ren82
Raiders CFM update:

Sources close to Raider Ren expect the Raiders to acquire Ezekiel Elliot from the Dallas Cowboys for a 2017 first, 2017 fourth and either RB Latavius Murray or RB Jay Ajayi (acquired from Miami prior to week 1 for a 2017 third round pick. A source even closer to Ren says "it's a done deal"

Another source says Ren may simply head to Dallas. Is Jason Garrett on the hot seat??

Most of the AP except Ren to continue his two separate CFM's with Oakland and Miami.

Stay tuned and on the edge of your couches...
Elliot has not made his NFL debut due to an injury sustained in the 2016 preseason. He's expected back for week 4 (currently in week 3), and if the deal does go down, we could see an instant impact from Zeke the freak. If Ajayi is included in the deal, Murray may request a trade out of Oakland.
Old 01-25-2017, 09:02 PM   #7011
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Elliot has not made his NFL debut due to an injury sustained in the 2016 preseason. He's expected back for week 4 (currently in week 3), and if the deal does go down, we could see an instant impact from Zeke the freak. If Ajayi is included in the deal, Murray may request a trade out of Oakland.
Any word on Ren's assumption if Raiders will stay in Oakland or relocate?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2017, 09:03 PM   #7012
Gaming Avenger

Current records in each CFM

Miami, 3-2, tied for first in the AFC East.

Oakland, 1-0-1, second in the AFC West.

I'm so dorky, that I've made a backstory for both of my coach characters. It's basically one and the same, but hey, this is me living out my dream since I'm clearly not going to be a GM or HC in the NFL anytime soon.
Old 01-25-2017, 09:09 PM   #7013
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
Any word on Ren's assumption if Raiders will stay in Oakland or relocate?
Real NFL, hard to tell at this point. Vegas looks promising, but who knows. Maybe that group of investors will step up and purchase that dumpy coliseum in Oakland and build a new one. I honestly don't care where they wind up. I'd rather it be in Cali (they should have been the franchise that has was approved to move to LA - the Chargers, are you kidding me???). LA now has two powerhouse teams in the explosive Rams and the choking Chargers.

Madden 17 NFL, anything's possible. I could convert my coach character to Owner with the same CFM. With the Raiders, I may take them to LA for 2018. With the Fins, I'll just keep them in Miami. They're new renovated stadium is legit.
Old 01-25-2017, 09:13 PM   #7014
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Real NFL, hard to tell at this point. Vegas looks promising, but who knows. Maybe that group of investors will step up and purchase that dumpy coliseum in Oakland and build a new one. I honestly don't care where they wind up. I'd rather it be in Cali (they should have been the franchise that has was approved to move to LA - the Chargers, are you kidding me???). LA now has two powerhouse teams in the explosive Rams and the choking Chargers.

Madden 17 NFL, anything's possible. I could convert my coach character to Owner with the same CFM. With the Raiders, I may take them to LA for 2018. With the Fins, I'll just keep them in Miami. They're new renovated stadium is legit.
(was speaking about Madden 17) hahaha.

In real life I'm pretty sure they'll get the votes to go to Vegas.

Sources say the Buffalo Bills are interested in hiring Flazko as their GM. He states he has a plan to take down the Goliath Patriots and get Buffalo back to a Superbowl. He also states he has a plan to pitch to owners Terrance and Kim Pegula to take the team to Toronto. We shall see if this in fact comes true.
Old 01-25-2017, 09:16 PM   #7015
Gaming Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flazko
(was speaking about Madden 17) hahaha.

In real life I'm pretty sure they'll get the votes to go to Vegas.

Sources say the Buffalo Bills are interested in hiring Flazko as their GM. He states he has a plan to take down the Goliath Patriots and get Buffalo back to a Superbowl. He also states he has a plan to pitch to owners Terrance and Kim Pegula to take the team to Toronto. We shall see if this in fact comes true.
Oh boy!!! That is huge news!!! Keep us posted. That would be cool for you to do that as your second CFM. Similar reason why I chose Miami lol. Time to take down the monarchy of the AFC east. I love your idea of relocating Buffalo to Toronto as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2017, 09:18 PM   #7016
All Star

Flazko's Arena

Quote:
Oh boy!!! That is huge news!!! Keep us posted. That would be cool for you to do that as your second CFM. Similar reason why I chose Miami lol. Time to take down the monarchy of the AFC east. I love your idea of relocating Buffalo to Toronto as well.
I'll see. I haven't been able to start my Cowboys one but the idea came across last night to do a bills relocation and take down the Patriots Dynasty

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »